Comment

Bolts 7 - 3 Oakwood

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Bolts 7 - 3 Oakwood
              Thank you. Great job by the Bolts!

Comment

Here's what has been posted so far (or deduced from GF and GA stats):

Oakwood U16 3 - Bolts 1
                BSC U16 2 - Seacoast 1
                Revs U18 2 - Everton FCW 1
                Revs U16 2 - Everton FCW 0
                Ref was the 12th oakwood player in the u16 bolts oakwood game

Comment

The ref went against the home team? What happened? Were PKs awarded inappropriately (or not awarded appropriately)? Was it an offside issue?

Comment

In other words, the record will record an asterisk by the game because it was 12 on 11? I have never seen that one before. Is it possible that Oakwood simply won? Don't you have admit that if the Bolts were better then they would have won, or was the refereeing so lopsided that si.com is reporting it?

Comment

In other words, the record will record an asterisk by the game because it was 12 on 11? I have never seen that one before. Is it possible that Oakwood simply won? Don't you have admit that if the Bolts were better then they would have won, or was the refereeing so lopsided that si.com is reporting it?
                      Oakwood simply won. True, the reffing was not great but it went both ways. Oakwood applied persistent pressure during second half and Bolts couldn't do much in return. PK awarded to Oakwood on clear hand ball in the box. The better team won.

Comment

In 14 Revs v EFCW

3-2. Revs were down 2 in first ten minutes. Rallied back to win game late in second half

Does this game say more about the Revs or EFCW

Comment

In 14 Revs v EFCW

3-2. Revs were down 2 in first ten minutes. Rallied back to win game late in second half

Does this game say more about the Revs or EFCW
                          First goal on breakaway, second goal came off no call with Rev player being leveled from behind. Bad ctr ref. Everton is a run and dump team and overally aggressive. Three yellow cards and could have easily been three more. Revs controlled most of the game (pos close 75% I would guess) and if it was not for the Everton goalie score could have easily been 8-2. Though down 2-0 the Revs continued to control the game and slowly worked their way back into the lead.

EFCW is a straight up and down boot the ball team and play on the line of dangerous play. One yellow card should have been red due to nasty cleats up tackle. If not for their goalie I would not expect them to stay in games.

Congrats on the Bolts win!!! Love seeing both Mass DAP clubs being successful. Should be a great game this weekend.

Comment

First goal on breakaway, second goal came off no call with Rev player being leveled from behind. Bad ctr ref. Everton is a run and dump team and overally aggressive. Three yellow cards and could have easily been three more. Revs controlled most of the game (pos close 75% I would guess) and if it was not for the Everton goalie score could have easily been 8-2. Though down 2-0 the Revs continued to control the game and slowly worked their way back into the lead.

EFCW is a straight up and down boot the ball team and play on the line of dangerous play. One yellow card should have been red due to nasty cleats up tackle. If not for their goalie I would not expect them to stay in games.

Congrats on the Bolts win!!! Love seeing both Mass DAP clubs being successful. Should be a great game this weekend.
                            I think after a few games the Refs will start to understand what teams need to be watched for their overly agressive behavior. They understand at the end of the day they need to protect the players and it starts by setting the standard early on in the game. Any player cleating another from behind is just plain cheap and cowardly.

Comment

Interesting comment about keeper keeping them in games as the Everton team has been in all three game that they played

Also the Revs had two yellow cards themselves

Comment

Interesting comment about keeper keeping them in games as the Everton team has been in all three game that they played

Also the Revs had two yellow cards themselves
                                I was at the game yesterday.

Without their goalie I don't think their other games would have been as close. That is just a educated guess based on what I saw yesterday as I have not seen them play their first two games. Goalie is a great player and kept the score close yesterday.

The yellow cards on the Revs maybe one at best deserved a card. Ref was trying to get control of the game and by that time way too late. It was more of a here is a yellow card Everton fans/players/coach, you happy now? I'm not being biased....just stating what I saw.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X