Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Valeo stripped of Lou title and lost thousands of points.

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/r...os=4&hl=685365
    No they weren't. Someone screwed something up on the administration side.

Comment

No they weren't. Someone screwed something up on the administration side.
      Why would an admin be messing around with results from a Labor Day tournament this weekend for no good reason? Think about that.

Comment

Why would an admin be messing around with results from a Labor Day tournament this weekend for no good reason? Think about that.
        And why would this occur a month after the tournament? Why didn't UKs get full credit? Who the f knows.

Comment

And why would this occur a month after the tournament? Why didn't UKs get full credit? Who the f knows.
          ... end noone ever will

Comment

... end noone ever will
            I am sure the Valeo team is on it and all will be good with their world.

Comment

I thought Lehigh Valley was a class act? They are screwing around with GotSoccer results a month later?

Comment

... end noone ever will
                it eez de Ukrahnian Nacionals brreaking into GS seestem tinking de Valeo team was full of ruskies. Dis is not anoder airplane for u ukranians to shoooot down. Hack somevere else

Comment

I am sure the Valeo team is on it and all will be good with their world.
                  not sure they're known to be good with their world.

Comment

Apperently none of us recognize that we're seeing "men among boys" on the pitch so they've begun to point it out:

"You are so totally clueless. Coaches and parents from other clubs are always complimenting the way Valeo plays. Not just 'you have a good team' but 'I loved watching the way they play.' Even refs tell the boys that they play like adults. So it doesn't work in two inches of snow with heavy snow falling against a kick and run team. But on turf, it works. Look what happened to the Aztecs Friday night."

Comment

Apperently none of us recognize that we're seeing "men among boys" on the pitch so they've begun to point it out:

"You are so totally clueless. Coaches and parents from other clubs are always complimenting the way Valeo plays. Not just 'you have a good team' but 'I loved watching the way they play.' Even refs tell the boys that they play like adults. So it doesn't work in two inches of snow with heavy snow falling against a kick and run team. But on turf, it works. Look what happened to the Aztecs Friday night."
                      Whoever you are it is clear you are obsessed with Valeo. It is sad but also amusing.

Comment

Whoever you are it is clear you are obsessed with Valeo. It is sad but also amusing.
                        Valeo U12 tie with FC Mass? Valeo U13 eliminated already? This, in a local tournament made up of Maple and NEP teams? Valeo propaganda. What for?

Comment

The funny thing is, I have virtually no contact with the club or its teams. This is like a really bad reality TV show to me. I find their lunacy truly entertaining.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X