Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The NU boys play a very different way to Valeo. These teams will be very beatble while the coaches try to bring the NU boys up to speed
    Someone on Valeo worried that NU boys will take his son's playing time away? Too funny!!!

When will you learn that Valeo can't develop players???

Comment

Two things about Valeo from just this fall already:

1. The club registered teams for a tournament and then never showed up to play in the games despite receiving emails that they were on the schedule.

2. A parent referencing a referee being as incompetent as a Ferguson police officer at a u10 game.

Yes, this is a club to be jealous of.

Comment

Yeah you are so right. The new U12 team has not lost a game, playing in the highest ranked tournament over Labor Day, playing up in the NEFC tournament, playing up in the highest division of MAPLE, playing U12 EDP. Soooooo beatable.
        I'm sorry, but EVERY team is BEATABLE. I don't care what you've won over labor day. For you to suggest anything less is quite telling of your lack of respect for other teams.

Comment

I'm sorry, but EVERY team is BEATABLE. I don't care what you've won over labor day. For you to suggest anything less is quite telling of your lack of respect for other teams.
          What does it have to do with NU players? Whoever posted that showed a lack of respect for those specific players.

Every team can get beat but to say that the Valeo teams are beatable *because* the NU players need to get up to speed is highly disrespectful.

The reason I post this is because I think the original comment came from a Valeo parent. Valeo parents of the U13 team think their kids are the best because they can pass a ball to #10. I think adding players that have actually learned creativity will show which Valeo players have lacked training and development and need to learn how to play. I doubt it will go smoothly at first as there were many offensive players on NU, not just one superstar. My son's coach always told his team to cover #10 on Valeo. Now he is unsure of who to cover.

Bottom line: Valeo does not develop players.

See you on the field soon.

Comment

What does it have to do with NU players? Whoever posted that showed a lack of respect for those specific players.

Every team can get beat but to say that the Valeo teams are beatable *because* the NU players need to get up to speed is highly disrespectful.

The reason I post this is because I think the original comment came from a Valeo parent. Valeo parents of the U13 team think their kids are the best because they can pass a ball to #10. I think adding players that have actually learned creativity will show which Valeo players have lacked training and development and need to learn how to play. I doubt it will go smoothly at first as there were many offensive players on NU, not just one superstar. My son's coach always told his team to cover #10 on Valeo. Now he is unsure of who to cover.

Bottom line: Valeo does not develop players.

See you on the field soon.
            Holy crap! Is this a troll or a real parent?

Comment

Holy crap! Is this a troll or a real parent?
              Sounds like an NU parent who is no longer with Valeo.

Comment

One of two from Blazers?

Comment

The NU kids that walked out on Valeo are not playing this season.

Comment

Nobody cares. Find a new hobby for your kid.

Comment

The U13's are on the Blazers, aren't they?

Comment

Had they previously been forced to sign a non-compete?

Comment

The U13's are on the Blazers, aren't they?
                          And the U13 Blazers are not good.

Comment

And the U13 Blazers are not good.
                            Right. Who is?

Comment

Had they previously been forced to sign a non-compete?
                              They walked out in mid to late August.

Comment

They walked out in mid to late August.
                                Those were U12's not U13's. Two quit. The U13's left after tryouts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X