Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL! Indeed, when your views are disconfirmed, better to move on.
    You, your spouse and a few other parents are all that are interested at this point. Welcome to D3. No one else gives a crap. Never did, never will.

Comment

You, your spouse and a few other parents are all that are interested at this point. Welcome to D3. No one else gives a crap. Never did, never will.
      But here you are, BTDT--true to your fraudulent form. You cared enough to spend countless comments dissing, until things didn't go your way.

And, no, I don't really care about D3 and have no personal stake in that game. Few care about women's soccer in general. I happen to, since I have girls.

Comment

But here you are, BTDT--true to your fraudulent form. You cared enough to spend countless comments dissing, until things didn't go your way.

And, no, I don't really care about D3 and have no personal stake in that game. Few care about women's soccer in general. I happen to, since I have girls.
        Loser! You are only here to create trouble. You have no idea who posted what here and yet you are just bashing away at your favorite target without even the pretense now of being interested in the topic. This is just another example of you cyber bullying.

Comment

Loser! You are only here to create trouble. You have no idea who posted what here and yet you are just bashing away at your favorite target without even the pretense now of being interested in the topic. This is just another example of you cyber bullying.
          I'm the loser? LOL! Good night, BTNT.

Comment

Sounds like you agree that no one care about D3 including you? Who are you disagreeing with?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X