ISL Boys Soccer 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, thats pretty impressive, he will probably help nobles get back toward the top of the table this season

Comment

How fast is this kid? Does anyone know his 100 meter sprint times?

Comment

Rivers

Yes, Rivers did loose MDC BM Kafker and Louie, but I was spying on the gentlemen at their practice and they squad looks very promising. Very strong back field lead by NJ but the promise TD up top with new sophomore JP should be a very very interesting duo. I think we all expect big things from this squad this year. Red head HL at mid field should also be a strong force for the Red Wings this Fall.

Comment

Rumor has it BK on WA was not on his A-game at camp all out soccer during pre season. along with his head not being in the game.

Comment

Anyone heard news on Rivers new keeper Carlin? Back from his injury?

Comment

Lawrence at NMH on wenesday

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                How fast is this kid? Does anyone know his 100 meter sprint times?
                his 100 meter is apparently between 10.7-10.9 depending on conditions. Decent stamina for a sprinter as well. During nobles first pre season games, no one could come close to staying with him.

Comment

his 100 meter is apparently between 10.7-10.9 depending on conditions. Decent stamina for a sprinter as well. During nobles first pre season games, no one could come close to staying with him.
                  Can't see how one player can make Nobles a title contender. Do they have any freshman that are going to be starting players?

Comment

Can't see how one player can make Nobles a title contender. Do they have any freshman that are going to be starting players?
                    I just looked this kid up and found out that it's not a lie, he is really that fast and at his old school he averaged 2 goals a game. I don't know if Nobles is a title contender either, but just with this one kid and DA, this puts them on the map.

Comment

Look out!

From watching him play at Loomis Chaiffe, I can personally vouch for HL's speed. Although he didn't put too many points on the board, he was constantly a threat for 85 minutes.

Comment

No way

I heard HL has been having a lot of issues with the law so watch out for a possible suspension from the ISL. Word on the street is that he's going to get kicked out of Nobles for fighting and that he's already brought a switchblade into school. It was a first offense, but with something like that in the first week of school, more is sure to come.

Comment

HL

HL is a devout kid with a pure mind. When not studying for his next honors course test, he is usually helping others in extracurriculars such as peer help programs. I don't know why others are saying such horrible things about HL, but I can assure you he is an absolute athlete with a positive attitude.

Comment

HL is a devout kid with a pure mind. When not studying for his next honors course test, he is usually helping others in extracurriculars such as peer help programs. I don't know why others are saying such horrible things about HL, but I can assure you he is an absolute athlete with a positive attitude.
                            A positive attitude about breaking the law! This kid is a thug that shouldn't be allowed in the isl. HE BROUGHT A KNIFE TO SCHOOL! Expel him immediately

Comment

I want proof of this.

Comment

I want proof of this.
                                Check the records of the Worchester Juvenile Detention Facility records. He's actually there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X