Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We took my son to tryouts last night and I just realized who the DOC is at PH. He was there a year before I realized who he was. I honestly thought he was a parent all year because I had only seen him gossiping by the concession stand and helping move goals. Now I am kind of fascinated. He doesn't seem to know much about soccer and I have never seen a DOC work so hard and look so clueless. Given what I saw last night this was an EL takeover and not a merger and I think PH just started to figure that out. I think the EL teams will skim the talent off the old PH teams and dump that DOC and some of the old PH coaches. It is pretty obvious who is running the show and I guess it is was inevitable that talent would consolidate to get some results. My question is, who IS running the show. Are there still two boards?
    The tryout schedule shows both locations had tryouts for the GIRLS last night. Why did you take your SON to tryout at the PH field when they are actually scheduled tonight? Or are you someone just trying to start trouble???

Comment

The tryout schedule shows both locations had tryouts for the GIRLS last night. Why did you take your SON to tryout at the PH field when they are actually scheduled tonight? Or are you someone just trying to start trouble???
      Correct, yesterday it was tryouts for girls only so the previous poster is just making up stuff. I don't think BK was there neither, or at least I didn't see him.

Comment

Correct, yesterday it was tryouts for girls only so the previous poster is just making up stuff. I don't think BK was there neither, or at least I didn't see him.
        Did you look under any of the rocks at the fields? That's where he is most of the time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X