Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not a JO fan but BK makes him look like a catch.
    I got this from PH's website, is this happening?, coaches are you learning anything from BK?

The Director of Coaching conducts monthly sessions which all Head coaches are required to attend and participate. These monthly sessions are meant to provide an ongoing resource for coaching development.

Comment

You people are sad little people. You bash this guy, he has kids and a family. If you don't like him that is fine but he is a person. You must have a sad life if this is what you do. I feel sorry for your children. It is you th soccer get a grip.

Comment

My wife just heard about this message board and we stayed up reading this thread and another one about the director of coaching. Last night we learned from someone highly placed at the club that this director is paid $43,000 a year to do this part time job with the horrible credentials he brought along. $43,000! We were disgusted by this year and planning to leave but I think we are staying to fight now on principle. We get nagged to come sell cokes and preztels after work and this is where the money goes? No on the merger. No on this director of coaching. No to the people who hired him and failed to research or supervise him. This merger madness came with him and they are both leaving.
        43K!?!?!?!?!?! What portion of this came from my fees. I demand a refund. What does this break down to by the hour? By results? I'm freaking furious. These are the same people negotiating the "merger"? I want to find out how we instigate a no confindence vote and recall this idiot. Someone post the remedies allowed by the charter/league rules/law, whatever. This is criminal.

Comment

You people are sad little people. You bash this guy, he has kids and a family. If you don't like him that is fine but he is a person. You must have a sad life if this is what you do. I feel sorry for your children. It is you th soccer get a grip.
          Great, you pay him then. He can go be a person somewhere else. *** does "IT is you th soccer get a grip" even mean?

Comment

I understand what you are saying and I agree that he isn't the best d.o.c. in the world. What Im saying is that the personal attacks are wrong. Would you want people making personal attacks on you and have your children read it? To make personal attacks is wrong to make fun of his appearance is wrong on so many levels. If you have so much hate then go to the board and get him fired or go to another club. Just dont be a coward.

Comment

Do you even have a child at Palm Harbor? The people at PH would love to get a grip... around the neck of the person that hired him and then let him operate with no accountablity. He makes 43K a year. Pretty good for someone that has nothing to show for the last year, wouldn't you say? And then to have him dream up some ridiculous idea about the Colorado Rapids Super Club and EL merger at the same time. This is what he brings to the table? Unreachable dreams? Walk in the shoes of those of us that have been at PH for years and then come back and see if you're not a little pissed off. We have kids too! Kids that used to love playing at PH until he came along. Do you honestly think his family doesn't already know he's less than honest? Please. Stay off this thread if you don't like it and feel sorry for his kids, not ours.

Comment

I understand what you are saying and I agree that he isn't the best d.o.c. in the world. What Im saying is that the personal attacks are wrong. Would you want people making personal attacks on you and have your children read it? To make personal attacks is wrong to make fun of his appearance is wrong on so many levels. If you have so much hate then go to the board and get him fired or go to another club. Just dont be a coward.
                Thank you Unregistered (if that's your real name). I don't see your name in your last post. Oversight? Must have been since you're so brave and stand behind your words. "Those in glass houses..." ring a bell?

Comment

Thank you Unregistered (if that's your real name). I don't see your name in your last post. Oversight? Must have been since you're so brave and stand behind your words. "Those in glass houses..." ring a bell?
                  BK, read but don't reply. None of you have signed your posts and this is a bulletin board so get over it. Anyone who defends this little creep is either insane or HIM. There is no defense for his lying or bad behavior. I didn't see him suing any of those news agencies whose articles were posted or demanding a retraction. When you start fabricating and posting it in the public domain you are a public figure and you must stand and take it. More inportantly, what is the schedule to eradicate this vermin and all his hairbrained plans so we can get back to soccer and fun. Sports should not be so painful. By the way, I am loving the MERGER MADNESS description. The merger was just a way to distract from other inadequacies. BTW, his kid spies for him on a regular basis.

Comment

I just love it when an UNREGISTERED poster slames another UNREGISTERED poster about their UNREGISTERED comment, when the one claiming to be 'mightier than thou' doesn't have the cajones to put THEIR name behind it. And, the best part is the last part about 'glass houses'!!! You frickin' crack me up!!! Oh...since you are throwing stones while UNREGISTERED, I thought I would to! I just love watching PH crumble before our eyes...BK rocks!

Comment

I just love it when an UNREGISTERED poster slames another UNREGISTERED poster about their UNREGISTERED comment, when the one claiming to be 'mightier than thou' doesn't have the cajones to put THEIR name behind it. And, the best part is the last part about 'glass houses'!!! You frickin' crack me up!!! Oh...since you are throwing stones while UNREGISTERED, I thought I would to! I just love watching PH crumble before our eyes...BK rocks!
                      I believe you mean he rocks it like a lobster. Seriously, if anyone should know about hard shells and hot water...

Comment

I just love it when an UNREGISTERED poster slames another UNREGISTERED poster slamming another UNREGISTERED poster about their UNREGISTERED comment, when the one claiming to be 'mightier than thou' doesn't have the cajones to put THEIR name behind it. (This could go on forever)

Comment

8gEJSG

I just love it when an UNREGISTERED poster slames another UNREGISTERED poster slamming another UNREGISTERED poster about their UNREGISTERED comment, when the one claiming to be 'mightier than thou' doesn't have the cajones to put THEIR name behind it. (This could go on forever)
                          Is not cajones is cojones (balls, huevos, pelotas, testiculos)

Comment

Is not cajones is cojones (balls, huevos, pelotas, testiculos)
                            I thought this was a thread slamming BK...who is this new guy c.o. jones?

Comment

From the East Lake website

http://eastlakesoccer.countmein.com/...rgerUpdate.pdf

Merger Update – East Lake Soccer Association / Palm Harbor Nighthawks Soccer Club
                              09 April 2010

Working groups continue to meet and overall the merger remains on track. As the process continues the guiding principles are to:

• adopt “best practices” to build a strong foundation for our future
                              • reduce costs where possible
                              • maintain the reasonable fees our members are accustomed to
                              • minimize disruption to existing teams, players and coaches

This sounds more like an alliance than a merger. No change in the BOD members or the number. I understand going slow but this has little effect except to take the admin burden away from DV and let BK handle the administrative side and DV the coaching side and maybe to reduce some costs (uniforms??, in-house rec??? but not sure where else).

I could have saved you folks a ton of work. It’s called working together for the kids and not the club dues. Here is how it works.

East Lake - we have 8 kids for U14 and no team
                              Palm Harbor - send them here and we will send our U17s there.

Some how 10 minutes of cell phone time have to be cheaper than the efforts you have expanded for what "minimal change".

I guess provincial thinking would not allow them to work together with a 500 member BOD and a formal agreement for who handles the paperwork.

Comment

A merger means two or more became one.

An alliance is two or more pretending to be friends but secretly getting ready to screw one another. An alliance gives the impression to the general population, probably players and parents, that they should just go along with everything being said and it will work out in their ends, er, uh, I mean, the end.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X