X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He actually plays the golf game
    Mueller investigated something they knew was BS from the start - don’t worry that will come out ( when mueller knew it was bs and why he kept it going)

Now you are against transparency? That’s funny

If putting American interests at the forefront pisses off japan I’m ok with that - I think a lot of the hurt feelings stuff is overblown for every president

It didn’t start well for you so I have no doubt you are going to be upset with the ending

Enjoy your weekend and remember what Memorial Day is all about- then worry about Japan’s hurt feelings
    This is happening snowflakes.
    https://nypost.com/2019/05/25/teache...punish-whites/

Comment

All Trump did this week is prove to the few last doubters that he's nothing but an immature spoiled brat. Storming out of meetings, refusing to do government business to try and get his way, tweeting doctored videos. Then he had to bribe farmers not to turn on him. As a child he must have been a wreck on on the playground, and he still is.
      Any video of trump storming out of a meeting? No...because it didn’t happen. Total fake news. I have zero respect for you if you believed that narrative. Video that they said was doctored was a different video...just look at the location and the dress. Different. Pelosi has lost a step, or two. Put your head back in the sand. Bribe farmer?. If you collect tariffs and give some of back to those hurt in the trade war, that isn’t a bribe. Delivering a pallet of cash in the middle of the night in an unmarked plane and signing a fake treaty that is not brought to congress is a bribe. Trump is fighting China and no one, I repeat no one thinks the cause is unjust. 8 years and Obama did nothing to China but watch them suck us dry. You may not like his tactics, but trump is fighting for America, not trying to make us the most popular country. You prefer Biden and or Hillary who sat around liked trained circus animals under the ringmaster Obama drawing bright red lines and signing fake treaties.

Comment

Any video of trump storming out of a meeting? No...because it didn’t happen. Total fake news. I have zero respect for you if you believed that narrative. Video that they said was doctored was a different video...just look at the location and the dress. Different. Pelosi has lost a step, or two. Put your head back in the sand. Bribe farmer?. If you collect tariffs and give some of back to those hurt in the trade war, that isn’t a bribe. Delivering a pallet of cash in the middle of the night in an unmarked plane and signing a fake treaty that is not brought to congress is a bribe. Trump is fighting China and no one, I repeat no one thinks the cause is unjust. 8 years and Obama did nothing to China but watch them suck us dry. You may not like his tactics, but trump is fighting for America, not trying to make us the most popular country. You prefer Biden and or Hillary who sat around liked trained circus animals under the ringmaster Obama drawing bright red lines and signing fake treaties.
        This happens too

https://nypost.com/2019/05/25/jpmorg...ive-activists/

Comment

well there are 7 million jobs to fill so maybe they should apply for some
          and actually 1 million more jobs than people to fill them
          if you take the diq out of your azz you may be able to walk to an interview
          Many of those jobs Americans won't do. We have a shortage of willing unskilled labor, except at Trump golf courses

Comment

So all the Dems and staff made it up? Your brain is a hopeless bowl of Fox cereal that's sat in milk far too long

Comment

He actually plays the golf game
              Mueller investigated something they knew was BS from the start - don’t worry that will come out ( when mueller knew it was bs and why he kept it going)

Now you are against transparency? That’s funny

If putting American interests at the forefront pisses off japan I’m ok with that - I think a lot of the hurt feelings stuff is overblown for every president

It didn’t start well for you so I have no doubt you are going to be upset with the ending

Enjoy your weekend and remember what Memorial Day is all about- then worry about Japan’s hurt feelings
              Trump is a well known golf cheat and not a good golfer (for as much as he plays he should be better). Mueller investigation actually netted a profit because of Manafort's seized assets. Trump can't cry about lack of transparency ine minute then fight releasing an unredacted Mueller report. ******* off allies while kissing the azzes of foes (comments about Kim this weekend) is how he operates. It only weakens us, not strengthens. He will not win his trade war with China and all of us will be paying more because of it.

Comment

Too funny...
                rattle the cage and the chimps start screaming...
                tRUMP as always is fighting for tRUMP...
                he only needs a small fig leaf to "cover up" his inadequacies

Comment

So all the Dems and staff made it up? Your brain is a hopeless bowl of Fox cereal that's sat in milk far too long
                  Haven’t heard one account by a democratic staffer to back up your fake news...please post

Comment

Leave it to Trump to f this up

"In May, President Donald Trump pardoned former U.S. Army Lieutenant Michael Behenna, who was convicted of stripping naked, torturing and then executing an unarmed Iraqi man in 2008. We now hear that Trump is considering pardoning other war criminals as some kind of grotesque Memorial Day celebration. While Trump may think such actions honor the sacrifices of our veterans, they actually do a disservice to all law-abiding U.S. soldiers, endanger military members currently serving in hostile environments around the world and send a morally indefensible message to Americans and non-Americans alike. These contemplated pardons represent a degradation — not a celebration — of Memorial Day."

Comment

Leave it to Trump to f this up

"In May, President Donald Trump pardoned former U.S. Army Lieutenant Michael Behenna, who was convicted of stripping naked, torturing and then executing an unarmed Iraqi man in 2008. We now hear that Trump is considering pardoning other war criminals as some kind of grotesque Memorial Day celebration. While Trump may think such actions honor the sacrifices of our veterans, they actually do a disservice to all law-abiding U.S. soldiers, endanger military members currently serving in hostile environments around the world and send a morally indefensible message to Americans and non-Americans alike. These contemplated pardons represent a degradation — not a celebration — of Memorial Day."
                      Oscar Lopez Rivera. Look him up. Obama wanted that Puerto Rican vote. Confessed terrorist the taught bomb making. Countless murders. Shameful.

Dwight Loving. Was on death row. Killed two during his robbery spree. Was sentenced to death. Was stationed at fort hood during his murder spree. Why is killing taxi cab drivers ok, but killing a guy who planted a roadside bomb that killed American soldiers in not ok?

If you want to go the non violent route, then look no further than Chelsea Manning, another great pardon. just Because you say sorry, doesn’t mean you are.

Comment

Oscar Lopez Rivera. Look him up. Obama wanted that Puerto Rican vote. Confessed terrorist the taught bomb making. Countless murders. Shameful.

Dwight Loving. Was on death row. Killed two during his robbery spree. Was sentenced to death. Was stationed at fort hood during his murder spree. Why is killing taxi cab drivers ok, but killing a guy who planted a roadside bomb that killed American soldiers in not ok?

If you want to go the non violent route, then look no further than Chelsea Manning, another great pardon. just Because you say sorry, doesn’t mean you are.
                        Speaking of wrong

https://nypost.com/2019/05/26/transg...ned-prom-king/

On so many levels!

Comment

Death in war is very different than cold blooded murder. Soldiers know the difference. Pardoning murderers degrades those who serve honorably

Comment

Death in war is very different than cold blooded murder. Soldiers know the difference. Pardoning murderers degrades those who serve honorably
                            Yes, because I am sure you know about death in war.
                            Did you read about Obama’s pardoned military killer? Cold blooded killer of civilians in the us. I don’t care that the guy trump pardoned killed a bomber in iraq. All I know if the guy won’t bomb another us citizen. An eye for an eye. I forgive everything done over there. I could only imagine being there and living under those conditions.

Comment

Did you read about Obama’s pardoned military killer? Cold blooded killer of civilians in the us. I don’t care that the guy trump pardoned killed a bomber in iraq. All I know if the guy won’t bomb another us citizen. An eye for an eye. I forgive everything done over there. I could only imagine being there and living under those conditions.
                              Clearly you never served. Listen to what those in the military say. It's their opinion that matters not yours or President Bonespurs. From a former Supreme Allied Commander:

"For the Commander-in-Chief to reach into the military system and provide a pardon, especially in a preemptive way before a trial and appeal process, is a mistake. It will undermine our own standards, as junior enlisted personnel try to understand a pardon for doing something we constantly train to avoid. It strengthens enemy propaganda, as they will correctly say that we do not hold ourselves accountable for our own standards. It undercuts our relations with allies who have strong systems in place to prevent these kinds of actions. And it spurs our enemies on to even more barbaric behavior as the battlefield descends into moral chaos on both sides of the line of combat. This kind of pardon disrespects every single one of our soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines who follow the strict standards of the Code of Conduct. They do not abuse captives who have surrendered, use torture to interrogate, cause needless casualties to civilians through collateral damage or desecrate corpses.

http://time.com/5593657/trump-military-pardons-mistake/

Comment

Read what some of these guys are up in charges. Its pretty horrible. Stop with the whataboutisms and focus in the guy eroding the military NOW

https://newrepublic.com/article/1539...inals-pardoned

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X