Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would never set Amash on a pedestal ....

He is a chink in armor. I watched Nixon. He won’t be last .

Good luck con!

You winning enough? Tired yet ?
    Didn't you already just post that same line?

Got to do better TMan when pretending to be another poster.

Comment

^^^^ one hand clapping in Forest

See you aren’t mature enough to enjoy your Tooney toon toons privately. Like a child ....
      “Look mommie”

We NEVER look

"We NEVER look"

WE??? Who is WE??

Oh ya, I forgot, TMan/OCDMan have multiple personalities.

Comment

Tell the truth ...you posted all three toons rapid fire ...you forgot your toons have been banned
        Oh really? Since when? Was this a vote of me, myself and I, TMan?

Comment

A federal judge ruled today Deutsche Bank and others can hand over Trump's financial documents to Congress. NY State also voted to hand over his state returns to Congress. From there it's easy to figure out a good deal about his Federal returns. No wonder Trump had a temper tantrum while meeting with the Dems to discuss infrastructure. Now he won't do anything until "the investigations stop." Remember how Clinton held up Congressional business while they investigated him? You won't, because he didn't.

Comment

Oh really? Since when? Was this a vote of me, myself and I, TMan?
            I’m sorry I misspoke

The mods have made it impossible for us to see UNLESS we want to look and it seems most aren’t interested in what your toons say ....

Better ?

#BeBest

Comment

Ben Carson’s hearing before Congress yesterday...
              https://twitter.com/i/status/1130992875645427714

Comment

Trump hires only the best.

Comment

Those con-doctored Pelosi videos ...

“It is striking that such a simple manipulation can be so effective and believable to some,”*Hany Farid, a computer-science professor and digital-forensics expert at University of California, Berkeley, told the newspaper.

I think he’s referring to the Dunning-Kruger Trumpies. 😂

Comment

Which is all of them. Lol

Comment

“It is striking that such a simple manipulation can be so effective and believable to some,”*Hany Farid, a computer-science professor and digital-forensics expert at University of California, Berkeley, told the newspaper.

I think he’s referring to the Dunning-Kruger Trumpies. 😂
                      Meanwhile the actual decline in Trump's mental capacity is well documented, no doctoring required.

Comment

The delusional musings of the lefties.

BTW my lefty friends, how do you like Trump's use of Alinsky's Rules?

Bwahahaha!

Comment

Ben Carson’s hearing before Congress yesterday...
                          https://twitter.com/i/status/1130992875645427714
                          I find it funny how libs mock Carson for a simple miscommunication yet praise AOC as if she's a genius. One was a brain surgeon before entering politics, the other a bartender.

Comment

Trump says the word impeach is a “dirty, filthy, disgusting word”
                            Pussy grabber say what? Can smell his fear this morning.

Have a lovely day Bore-us. Consider the army’s motto ....”we defend”

Now get to it and defend your leader. He needs your help today.

Comment

I find it funny how libs mock Carson for a simple miscommunication yet praise AOC as if she's a genius. One was a brain surgeon before entering politics, the other a bartender.
                              She's learning on the job, quickly. He's been in for over two years and doesn't seem to have learned anything.

Comment

Pussy grabber say what? Can smell his fear this morning.

Have a lovely day Bore-us. Consider the army’s motto ....”we defend”

Now get to it and defend your leader. He needs your help today.
                                Toddler Trump wanted the USS John McCain moved so he wouldn't see it when in Japan. McCain's name is a constant reminder that draft dodger Trump will never be the kind of man McCain, Mueller or Comey were/are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X