Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The answer is yes to what? Nobody disputed the results. What was said is that Stars played the other side of the bracket. They didn't play the same teams! Talk about stupid.
    I just checked Jefferson Cup. NEFC U15 wasn't even put in the top bracket! What happened to all this talk about how NEFC had this great reputation throughout the country? Now that is embarrassing! Nobody is impressed. I do know that Stars U15 team would never not be put in a top bracket. All the way down to Virginia for a lower bracket. Priceless.

Comment

I just checked Jefferson Cup. NEFC U15 wasn't even put in the top bracket! What happened to all this talk about how NEFC had this great reputation throughout the country? Now that is embarrassing! Nobody is impressed. I do know that Stars U15 team would never not be put in a top bracket. All the way down to Virginia for a lower bracket. Priceless.
      http://www.gotsport.com/asp/director...Group=Girls_15

And Stars have beaten every team they have played in that Jefferson top bracket. Including one down in CASL. I guess it was recognized that the Stars side of the bracket was tougher. Enjoy your trip for that competition. Since you are so good I would think anything but undefeated now would be unacceptable,

Comment

The answer is yes to what? Nobody disputed the results. What was said is that Stars played the other side of the bracket. They didn't play the same teams! Talk about stupid.
        So stars lost to casl, then casl lost to Bethesda 2 weeks later. hmmm

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYycpbfUAAA9dCp.jpg:large They were.

Comment

So stars lost to casl, then casl lost to Bethesda 2 weeks later. hmmm
            That is your argument? One team beat another who beat another who beat another. Good one.

Head to head. All that matters. Unfortunately doesn't look like it is gonna happen.

Comment

They aren't now. Tell us what happened?

Comment

They aren't now. Tell us what happened?
                They were taken out of the top bracket? That may be even worse. Hey, we decided you weren't good enough but still come and tell your parents to bring their checkbooks. Priceless!

Comment

They were taken out of the top bracket? That may be even worse. Hey, we decided you weren't good enough but still come and tell your parents to bring their checkbooks. Priceless!
                  Cat fight!!! ..MEowww

Keep going ladies . You guys are entertaining !

Comment

Here we go. The NEFC parents are offended. Ummm......Bethesda was not an ECNL finalist last year. Go check that. They didn't even play the same teams down in CASL because they were in different brackets. Go check that. So they played the same team once, both won and that tells you NEFC is better. Bad argument. Unless they play against each other none of it matters. All that matters is head to head. NEFC certainly could have played in Scorpion Bowl to get that matchup. Chose to travel and make their parents spend money to avoid it.
                    Don't go check anything. Check this. Bethesda lost in the finals to slammers in the champions playoff. And that makes them finalists. This is to disprove the B I G gap that you mentioned is far from being true. :)

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....4924/TEAM.html

Comment

You are stupid and you will not know why. But don't kill yourself in the process. This NEFC 15 team is really bugging you. You sound desperate. Relax, you don't even play them. Because deep inside you know what will happen.

Comment

You are stupid and you will not know why. But don't kill yourself in the process. This NEFC 15 team is really bugging you. You sound desperate. Relax, you don't even play them. Because deep inside you know what will happen.
                        Yes. I am desperate. Facts suck don't they.

Comment

Prey tell, what are your facts? Mine are that NEFC 15s have hammered Scorpions/FC Boston, beaten Bethesda and FC Virginia this year, something Stars has not done.

Comment

For you. They beat ECNL finalists that you will never be, and they were chosen for top bracket. You choose which one hurts you more.

Comment

Don't go check anything. Check this. Bethesda lost in the finals to slammers in the champions playoff. And that makes them finalists. This is to disprove the B I G gap that you mentioned is far from being true. :)

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....4924/TEAM.html
                              And this is to prove they lost in pool play. What are you talking about? Bethesda didn't even make the semifinals because they lost to Slammers in the pool games.

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague..../77674924.html

You can't fix stupid.

Comment

For you. They beat ECNL finalists that you will never be, and they were chosen for top bracket. You choose which one hurts you more.
                                No. Looks like NEFC isn't in the top bracket. Stars haven't played Bethesda yet And Bethesda wasn't finalist. Or do I have to explain how tournament brackets work for you? Enjoy your delusions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X