Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEFC spring tournament 2016

Interesting list of teams. Why no ecnl or npl teams from stars ?
    http://assets.ngin.com/attachments/d...eams_-_2_4.pdf

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They'll be in their 2nd weekend of league play, and have wall to wall games on Saturday & Sunday in Lancaster.

Comment

They'll be in their 2nd weekend of league play, and have wall to wall games on Saturday & Sunday in Lancaster.
      Yup , it has nothing to do with who sets up ecnl schedule. JD has nothing to do with it, right. Avoiding competition again.
      But it sets a bad precedent for local teams not competing. If I was NEFC I will not send top teams to stars cup.

Comment

not many Scorpions teams either

Comment

not many Scorpions teams either
          Scorpions still have teams!

Comment

Yup , it has nothing to do with who sets up ecnl schedule. JD has nothing to do with it, right. Avoiding competition again.
            But it sets a bad precedent for local teams not competing. If I was NEFC I will not send top teams to stars cup.
            You really don't understand how things work, do you? If you think JD just puts his foot down and tells the leagues (ECNL & NPL) and the other 3 clubs involved that he's not playing that weekend because he needs to play the crappy local teams (with the exception of a couple of NEFC teams) at the NEFC tournament, you're high.

And, btw - Stars will have plenty of teams playing in NEFC tournament, as well as teams playing in Scorpion Bowl.

Comment

You really don't understand how things work, do you? If you think JD just puts his foot down and tells the leagues (ECNL & NPL) and the other 3 clubs involved that he's not playing that weekend because he needs to play the crappy local teams (with the exception of a couple of NEFC teams) at the NEFC tournament, you're high.

And, btw - Stars will have plenty of teams playing in NEFC tournament, as well as teams playing in Scorpion Bowl.
              Priceless. As apposed to playing crappy teams from 700 miles away. Lol

Comment

Yup, will Stars ECNL play in State Cup this year or send their NPL team's with 25 kids on the bench again....

Comment

Stars ECNL and NPL teams haven't played in this tournament for a couple of years.

Comment

Stars ECNL and NPL teams haven't played in this tournament for a couple of years.
                    I don't blame them. Too much to lose.

Comment

Very weak pool of teams in the tournament

Comment

yeah SSS, GPS, and NEFC suck, that's why they beat stars whenever they play and Stars runs away in fear, and that's just the teams from Mass doing the tournament.

It's easily the best quality tournament in March, without traveling over 1000 miles.

Comment

yeah SSS, GPS, and NEFC suck, that's why they beat stars whenever they play and Stars runs away in fear, and that's just the teams from Mass doing the tournament.

It's easily the best quality tournament in March, without traveling over 1000 miles.
                          That's not even good trolling. Try harder.

Also - Breakers/FC Boston and Stars are playing home that weekend. No hotels or long car rides. I hope your team does wicked awesome in that tournament.

Comment

That's not even good trolling. Try harder.

Also - Breakers/FC Boston and Stars are playing home that weekend. No hotels or long car rides. I hope your team does wicked awesome in that tournament.
                            Trolling? Select and Nefc beat crap out of scorpions every time they meet. All nefc and some select do the same to stars. Grow and than be significant. Until then...gfy

Comment

LOL. Now NEFC is the tough guy. Keep polishing up that image. Class establishment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X