Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beentheredonethat View Post
    It couldn't possibly be that lots of people are having similar experiences and coming to the same conclusions, so obviously in your warped reality it has to be some sort of conspiracy. The sad part is people like you who deny what is really going on do way more to fuel parental delusion and club profits than you seem willing to acknowledge. Don't know if that is from ignorance or by design because of self interest but your message is hardly constructive.
    No conspiracy, it's just you. Congrats to those who had the over/under correct on the chances of you using "the sad part" and also suggesting that any poster posting on TS could be responsible for fueling "parental delusion" and "club profits." You still appear to be struggling mightily with the idea that people are allowed to do what they want and that some might be doing what they are doing with eyes wide open. Now you'll reflexively ask "why would anyone do that if they don't have a major end-goal focused around soccer?"

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No conspiracy, it's just you. Congrats to those who had the over/under correct on the chances of you using "the sad part" and also suggesting that any poster posting on TS could be responsible for fueling "parental delusion" and "club profits." You still appear to be struggling mightily with the idea that people are allowed to do what they want and that some might be doing what they are doing with eyes wide open. Now you'll reflexively ask "why would anyone do that if they don't have a major end-goal focused around soccer?"
      Always so fun to hear from you. You don't have the first freaking clue what you are talking about and yet you seem to think you are some sort of expert with all of this. It never ceases to give me a chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by beentheredonethat View Post
        Always so fun to hear from you. You don't have the first freaking clue what you are talking about and yet you seem to think you are some sort of expert with all of this. It never ceases to give me a chuckle.
        LOL, BTNT, to quote you, what exactly is not accurate in that post?

BTW, good to see that you are still hammering away on the same themes on TS.

Comment

LOL, BTNT, to quote you, what exactly is not accurate in that post?

BTW, good to see that you are still hammering away on the same themes on TS.
          Here is what is wrong with that post. The loon still thinks there is only one accepted opinion on this planet and that there is only one person who doesn't share that opinion.

Comment

Here is what is wrong with that post. The loon still thinks there is only one accepted opinion on this planet and that there is only one person who doesn't share that opinion.
            And you have it exactly backwards. You are the only on the planet that presumes to know the right thing for every family with a belief that 99% are doing the wrong thing which somehow offends you, and because you are so outrageously offended, they are supposed to quiver in reaction and do whatever you tell them to do. There are hundreds of different ways to do things. I could not care less what others choose or do not choose. You, on the other hand, are obsessed with what others do and literally cannot get the rope out of your teeth.

Comment

Do you really need to pay over $1,000 to get a quality coach for my 9 year old???

Club soccer is the biggest rip off in youth sports.
              over priced to who, you?

do you say the same thing when somebody buys a Lexus or a BMW instead of a Nissan?

Comment

over priced to who, you?

do you say the same thing when somebody buys a Lexus or a BMW instead of a Nissan?
                Exactly... the mentality is that you are paying for the name not the substance. I smart car buyer would buy a Lexus, Acura, Honda or Toyota for a good price not $10,000 over sticker price..

People in clubs soccer pay too much for a Hyundai when they thought they were buying a Honda.. If your kids team is playing 3rd division or lower NEP or Maple you my friend have a Chevy.

Comment

Exactly... the mentality is that you are paying for the name not the substance. I smart car buyer would buy a Lexus, Acura, Honda or Toyota for a good price not $10,000 over sticker price..

People in clubs soccer pay too much for a Hyundai when they thought they were buying a Honda.. If your kids team is playing 3rd division or lower NEP or Maple you my friend have a Chevy.
                  says you LOL

People can do what they want and spend their money how they want.

what club/town does your kid play for?....this is when you hear crickets

Comment

says you LOL

People can do what they want and spend their money how they want.

what club/town does your kid play for?....this is when you hear crickets
                    Don't know about the last guy, but my kids have played for GPS, NEFC and the Breakers amongst other clubs. How about yours? How long ago was that actually?

Why is it you are so adamant about protecting the right to spend money? Is there ever a point where you concede that spending without limit doesn't make sense or is there a monetary value where even you would say, that is nuts?

Comment

Don't know about the last guy, but my kids have played for GPS, NEFC and the Breakers amongst other clubs. How about yours? How long ago was that actually?

Why is it you are so adamant about protecting the right to spend money? Is there ever a point where you concede that spending without limit doesn't make sense or is there a monetary value where even you would say, that is nuts?
                      When did your kid play for the Breakers, BTNT? Oh, you mean, now? And why would anyone even have to defend or say anything about their "right to spend money"? Do you have any clue how insane you sound?

Comment

"Why is it you are so adamant about protecting the right to spend money?" This must be Bernie Sanders. Shouldn't you be worrying about NH?

Comment

When did your kid play for the Breakers, BTNT? Oh, you mean, now? And why would anyone even have to defend or say anything about their "right to spend money"? Do you have any clue how insane you sound?
                          I bet you think people that spend money on lower level club teams should be taxed lol

Comment

As they say... crickets

Comment

As they say... crickets
                              Just like the other jokers post...

My kid played for GPS, NEFC, Bolts, Bayside and bruno.

Comment

Just like the other jokers post...

My kid played for GPS, NEFC, Bolts, Bayside and bruno.
                                And she's only a u14! who's next? smh

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X