• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Joe Montana
    David Robinson

Comment

The same Peyton who settled a sexual harassment suit for misconduct at UT? The same guy who let his wife hang in the wind for the HGH? The guy who sought out the Papa John's guy before shaking anyone else's hand? The guy who dropped Budweiser twice in his post game speeches, and although it was stated that he did not get paid, he does have investments with beer distributors. I will take Brady any day.
      I'm having a hard time picturing Manning and Papa John sitting back eating pizza and throwing back a bunch of Buds.

Comment

The same Peyton who settled a sexual harassment suit for misconduct at UT? The same guy who let his wife hang in the wind for the HGH? The guy who sought out the Papa John's guy before shaking anyone else's hand? The guy who dropped Budweiser twice in his post game speeches, and although it was stated that he did not get paid, he does have investments with beer distributors. I will take Brady any day.
        Let's not forget that after the information about hgh was released, Peyton sent private investigators (ie "goons" who originally claimed to be cops) in an attempt to intimidate the people/person who told the story. Can you imagine if this was Tom Brady who did that? It would be a non-stop, top of the news story every night... Wouldn't it? (I would like the Peyton promoter to answer this honestly). If the roles were reversed and Tom Brady did what Peyton was accused of (hgh and sending "investigators" out), what would your opinion be of that? It's amazing how crazy people can be... Amazing what the media can do... And how sheep-like people are. To be honest, I was routing for Peyton and was happy he won and really don't care that he was using hgh... But the constant bashing of TB and the double standards that are out there for him compared to anyone is pretty pathetic and low-class.

Comment

And we didn't land on the moon either. You can't let certain media outlets shape your opinion (ESPN).
          You need to get your facts straight before you make these type of assertions. The Patriots suspended the Dorito dinks because the NFL told them to. They took them back when the NFL had no objection later on- look it up.
          Kraft gave in because he had no other recourse. He's not going to sue his so called partners. It's just not a palatable course of action for him or the franchise. He obviously thought that Goodell would handle this like a sane person and not the imbecile he has proven himself to be.
          Look up some of the facts as they have slowly come to the surface. Unfortunately there are too many like you that are still relying on the reports from Morton Andersen and the like. The balls weren't tampered with, the guy actually did just take a leak.
          I think you meant Chris Mortenson.....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X