Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nah, I'd rather revere the Mannings who own him.
    Seriously??? While I like Peyton, Brady still has more rings and better stats than the Mannings.

Brady gets boo'd because of deflategate. And the media closes their eyes to Manning's HGH controversy.

Comment

No deflation? Get your head out of your ....

WHy was the locker room attendant suspended? By the Patriots? And why did Kraft, if they did nothing, give up a million dollars and a number one draft pick?
      Good grief! Let's not have to go through all that again. The NFL was exposed as idiots for that debacle.

Comment

Good grief! Let's not have to go through all that again. The NFL was exposed as idiots for that debacle.
        And that they are.

Starting off by : Honoring America " and then a half time " show " with a Black Panthers salute.

Comment

Seriously??? While I like Peyton, Brady still has more rings and better stats than the Mannings.

Brady gets boo'd because of deflategate. And the media closes their eyes to Manning's HGH controversy.
          Brady got booed because there were a ton of Bronco fans there and the Pats are their biggest rival. Just like Jeter and the Yanks got booed at the 99 All star game at Fenway, like the Sox players got booed at the AS game at Yankee stadium and so on. Fans boo their rival players, regardless of the setting.

Comment

People criticize Brady because of his success and the fact that he's married to a Victoria's Secret model. They're the same people living in mom's basement drooling over the Victoria's Secret catalog.

Comment

Brady got booed because there were a ton of Bronco fans there and the Pats are their biggest rival. Just like Jeter and the Yanks got booed at the 99 All star game at Fenway, like the Sox players got booed at the AS game at Yankee stadium and so on. Fans boo their rival players, regardless of the setting.
              Boston fans have more class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrKYcW_mSYM

Comment

Boston fans have more class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrKYcW_mSYM
                Please, that was his last game. Find a video of the 99 AS game that I referenced, they booed him so loudly they had to halt the pregame introductions because no one on the field could hear the PA.

Comment

What a complete and total joke that entire deflate-gate nonsense was. If the NFL cared at all about psi (ha ha), they would have carefully monitored how the balls were being processed this year. They would have cleaned up the psi checking process that they had been following previously. Monitored and carefully documented the balls pre-game, halftime and at the end of the game in order to make sure this never happened again. Of course, nothing really changed... So absurd.

Meanwhile, Peyton Manning's *wife* had hgh shipped to her house (giggle...). Let's get her on record (to clear her husband's name). I'd love to know all about why she was taking hgh. Plus, would love to know why Peyton felt the need to send goons out to talk with the person responsible for talking about the issue.

Comment

Please, that was his last game. Find a video of the 99 AS game that I referenced, they booed him so loudly they had to halt the pregame introductions because no one on the field could hear the PA.
                    That's your job, not mine.

Comment

Go down your list of supposed Tom Brady infractions.
                      Spygate-nothing to do with Brady.
                      Deflate-sham- No deflation occurred and that 's the fact.
                      I assume you're referring to his son? Grow up already you fool.
                      Alex Guerrero- You don't have any friends that have skeletons in their closet? I see a guy in TB that is loyal to a friend.

Tell me who you would choose for your kids to look up to. Let's see what kind of dirt we can dig up about them.
                      Derek Jeter, who Fenway fans cheered in his last game there.

Comment

And that they are.

Starting off by : Honoring America " and then a half time " show " with a Black Panthers salute.
                        Black Panthers were American.

Comment

No deflation? Get your head out of your ....

WHy was the locker room attendant suspended? By the Patriots? And why did Kraft, if they did nothing, give up a million dollars and a number one draft pick?
                          And we didn't land on the moon either. You can't let certain media outlets shape your opinion (ESPN).
                          You need to get your facts straight before you make these type of assertions. The Patriots suspended the Dorito dinks because the NFL told them to. They took them back when the NFL had no objection later on- look it up.
                          Kraft gave in because he had no other recourse. He's not going to sue his so called partners. It's just not a palatable course of action for him or the franchise. He obviously thought that Goodell would handle this like a sane person and not the imbecile he has proven himself to be.
                          Look up some of the facts as they have slowly come to the surface. Unfortunately there are too many like you that are still relying on the reports from Morton Andersen and the like. The balls weren't tampered with, the guy actually did just take a leak.

Comment

Derek Jeter, who Fenway fans cheered in his last game there.
                            Okay, good choice. I think the guy is a class act, but I bet you could fill a room with girls he's tossed out his back door the next morning, that wouldn't agree. Those stories are out there... he's hardly perfect. I certainly would hope that my daughter didn't admire his lifestyle choices.
                            Anybody else?

Comment

And we didn't land on the moon either. You can't let certain media outlets shape your opinion (ESPN).
                              You need to get your facts straight before you make these type of assertions. The Patriots suspended the Dorito dinks because the NFL told them to. They took them back when the NFL had no objection later on- look it up.
                              Kraft gave in because he had no other recourse. He's not going to sue his so called partners. It's just not a palatable course of action for him or the franchise. He obviously thought that Goodell would handle this like a sane person and not the imbecile he has proven himself to be.
                              Look up some of the facts as they have slowly come to the surface. Unfortunately there are too many like you that are still relying on the reports from Morton Andersen and the like. The balls weren't tampered with, the guy actually did just take a leak.
                              I so agree with all this. People who haven't followed this so-called "Deflate-gate" have NO idea what has come of this after the initial nonsense allegations. The judge in this case basically laughed Goodell out of the courtroom as being a complete and total moron. I'm actually embarrassed for the people who applaud that clown Goodell for his good work in trying to destroy the reputation of a decent and respectable player in the league (although of course people all have their faults)... Goodell who ignored a woman abuser... Goodell who has ignored the issues surrounding concussions in football... And there are fools out there giving high fives and go-get-'em comments to this guy. So pathetic.

Comment

Okay, good choice. I think the guy is a class act, but I bet you could fill a room with girls he's tossed out his back door the next morning, that wouldn't agree. Those stories are out there... he's hardly perfect. I certainly would hope that my daughter didn't admire his lifestyle choices.
                                Anybody else?
                                Warrick Dunn

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X