Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is NEFC doubling their price beginning Fall 2016?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some of us have to watch our spending, so we talk about stuff like this. While the doubling of the fee does't seem reasonable and likely, the other items were discussed and we expect an increase.
    How much of an increase? We're already paying top dollar. Might be time to shop around this June.

Comment

Some of us have to watch our spending, so we talk about stuff like this. While the doubling of the fee does't seem reasonable and likely, the other items were discussed and we expect an increase.
      So you gossip about things like this. Because a Daddy or Mommy over heard someone say something at a practice the sky is falling.

Go get a can and stand in front of ghettomart, pay or leave.

The Donald

Comment

Come on, you can't be that naïve to believe such an absurd TS rumor, especially given the history of NEFC bashing here
        NEFC bashing? Nobody does more bashing on this site than NEFC parents or coaches or whoever of other clubs and their accomplishments. You are going to cry foul? Laughable.

Comment

NEFC bashing? Nobody does more bashing on this site than NEFC parents or coaches or whoever of other clubs and their accomplishments. You are going to cry foul? Laughable.
          Nor crying foul but pointing to the lunacy of believing much of anything on TS

Comment

Nor crying foul but pointing to the lunacy of believing much of anything on TS
            Don't listen to TS if you see anything negative about NEFC.

Otherwise, believe every single thing you read and do exactly what the NEFC guy tells you.

Comment

As an NEFC Elite parent, I truly hope it is not true if it is we will leave the club.
              I'm in the same boat as you unless I threaten to leave, then they will allow my daughter to play for free.

Comment

I hope this is true, and I will switch my D to NEFC. Rare is the "talent" in club soccer that wasn't cultivated by means. We seek perceived advantage, and knowingly pay it's premium.

Comment

I'm in the same boat as you unless I threaten to leave, then they will allow my daughter to play for free.
                  They should double their fees, it's worth it. I would pay triple. It's the only way to stay on top.

Comment

They should double their fees, it's worth it. I would pay triple. It's the only way to stay on top.
                    Why stop there? I should get a 2nd mortgage and Max out my credits because they are so worth it! You Nefc people are a joke.

Comment

We are all going to have a first row seat to the rise and fall of NEFC right here on TS. Well on their way to being the most hated soccer club in the USA.

Comment

We are all going to have a first row seat to the rise and fall of NEFC right here on TS. Well on their way to being the most hated soccer club in the USA.
                        What club does your kid play for?

The Donald

Comment

Wait, I thought that no one had ever heard of NEFC outside of NE? You NEFC bashers have to get your talking points straight. They are either the evil empire or a nobody. Pick one. You can't have both.

Comment

I hope this is true, and I will switch my D to NEFC. Rare is the "talent" in club soccer that wasn't cultivated by means. We seek perceived advantage, and knowingly pay it's premium.
                            There is some truth to this. Velvet Ropes work

Comment

So you gossip about things like this. Because a Daddy or Mommy over heard someone say something at a practice the sky is falling.

Go get a can and stand in front of ghettomart, pay or leave.

The Donald
                              There is no way NEFC is going to double fees. If the fees are increased, NEFC will handle the communication well. The above post on the other hand is offensive and is what gives the club a bad name. It's not the coaches or the players.

Comment

Wouldn't you love that. Everyone hates a winner right?

As for anyone outside of NE, no one knows NEFC unless they've played them. Your imagination is running a little wild

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X