Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is NEFC doubling their price beginning Fall 2016?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know of at least three coaches at NEFC who have daughters in the club. MH is the only one I know who coaches his own daughter. I would think that would be frowned upon but it's NEFC's call, not mine. His credentials appear very good and if the other parents don't mind or don't feel threatened by it then I guess it's no big deal.
    Why wasn't this discussed in the thread about parent coaches? Or is that script purely reserved for other clubs?

Comment

I know of at least three coaches at NEFC who have daughters in the club. MH is the only one I know who coaches his own daughter. I would think that would be frowned upon but it's NEFC's call, not mine. His credentials appear very good and if the other parents don't mind or don't feel threatened by it then I guess it's no big deal.
      There is a definite conflict of interest having a parent coach involved with their daughter's team. It's fine if he wants to help, but it shouldn't be his daughter's team. I would say this for any parent coach, as we pay a substantial amount of money to get away from the politics and bias of parent coaches.

Comment

There is a definite conflict of interest having a parent coach involved with their daughter's team. It's fine if he wants to help, but it shouldn't be his daughter's team. I would say this for any parent coach, as we pay a substantial amount of money to get away from the politics and bias of parent coaches.
        Do you realize he's the assistant coach and not the head coach? Do you think he has any control over team matters? Also, what politics and bias are you talking about?

Comment

Do you realize he's the assistant coach and not the head coach? Do you think he has any control over team matters? Also, what politics and bias are you talking about?
          More control than the average parent!

Comment

If the parents don't care, why should anyone else?

Comment

Because this is TS. People troll and and stir sh1t. I would imagine parents are mature enough to go an speak with the DOC or head coach to share their concerns.

Comment

obviously some one cares or they wouldn't have posted on here. Better to do here than get retaliated against by the club.

Comment

obviously some one cares or they wouldn't have posted on here. Better to do here than get retaliated against by the club.
                  LOL! NEFC are a terrible club and retaliate against parents who voice concerns. You really think anyone takes people serious on this board? You sound pretty sad or have too much time on your hands.

Comment

LOL! NEFC are a terrible club and retaliate against parents who voice concerns. You really think anyone takes people serious on this board? You sound pretty sad or have too much time on your hands.
                    You are taking it seriously or else you would not have responded

Comment

You are taking it seriously or else you would not have responded
                      If my kid played for that team I wouldn't say "boo" for fear that the head coach would put her in the doghouse for the season (and then off the team after the next tryouts). Maybe perception and reality are far apart, but that's just me.

Comment

If my kid played for that team I wouldn't say "boo" for fear that the head coach would put her in the doghouse for the season (and then off the team after the next tryouts). Maybe perception and reality are far apart, but that's just me.
                        There are potential for problems with this senario, particularly if the coach is insecure about their own kid within the age group

Comment

field construction

news to me...

http://www.nefc.us/fieldconstruction

Comment

When your kid plays for JD you have to hide in the car so he doesn't see you talking to other parents and assume you are stirring the pot.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X