•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who is BTDT

who is BTDT

KNOW MOST OF THE OTHERS BUT COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHO THIS GUY IS

The son of a Celtics legend and the father of a legend-to-be.

Comment

Right on cue. His kid gets recognized and bam we have yet another hate thread started by Fred. How predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Right on cue. His kid gets recognized and bam we have yet another hate thread started by Fred. How predictable.
        i just want to simply know who he is and club, no FM, JD- just wondering who this guy is

Comment

It would seem Perspective has developed another obsession.

Comment

i just want to simply know who he is and club, no FM, JD- just wondering who this guy is
            Let me suggest, if you honestly want to know, which I doubt that you do, that you use the search option in this forum. Perspective has started many threads on his #1 obsession. But you see, I do believe that this thread is just another one of Perspective's.

Comment

Let me suggest, if you honestly want to know, which I doubt that you do, that you use the search option in this forum. Perspective has started many threads on his #1 obsession. But you see, I do believe that this thread is just another one of Perspective's.
              just simply want to know

Comment

who is BTDT

KNOW MOST OF THE OTHERS BUT COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHO THIS GUY IS
                Been There Done That. Also referred to by his detractors as BTNT (NOT That), and Heiny, a play on his last name Heinsohn. His posts are generally constructive and I believe well intentioned. His message, as I read it, is that when it comes to club soccer the squeeze is not worth the juice. P-man is his Erin Brokovich

Comment

Been There Done That. Also referred to by his detractors as BTNT (NOT That), and Heiny, a play on his last name Heinsohn. His posts are generally constructive and I believe well intentioned. His message, as I read it, is that when it comes to club soccer the squeeze is not worth the juice. P-man is his Erin Brokovich
                  thanks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X