Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's a legit question. You're an ass. It' possible the person asking is not connected with the Revs?
    I asked both questions. I'm not connected to Revs. And I'm not an *****. I asked the first time and received an answer but it wasn't that definitive. Hence, my second post.

...the verbal hair trigger on soccer fans is something!

Comment

I asked both questions. I'm not connected to Revs. And I'm not an *****. I asked the first time and received an answer but it wasn't that definitive. Hence, my second post.

...the verbal hair trigger on soccer fans is something!
      TS posters aren't typical of soccer fans, or even normal human beings. You might occasionally get useful information here - and you will get plenty of laughs - but your better bet is to go directly to the source.

Comment

The policy was parents,family and former coaches.I don't think they police it to tight. It cool to go to Gillette but it better to watch when the team go to Medway or some of the other venues. It is nicer to sit up high and watch the ball movement.
        In all the years I went to watch my kid play at Gillette, the folks at the gate never asked who I was there to watch. The same goes for all the away team parents I have talked to.

Comment

In all the years I went to watch my kid play at Gillette, the folks at the gate never asked who I was there to watch. The same goes for all the away team parents I have talked to.
          Just what I was looking for. Thank you.

Comment

We were asked (non Revs parents) but all you had to do was say your son was on the other team. Most games were at a high school, not Gillette anyway.

Comment

Hid father has been slightly unhinged since the days he coached his son in U5 in Woburn. All he basically cared about was his own son's development, running up scores and humiliating other teams. Knew his stuff but had no respect for the game.
              Who would make this comment but a Woburn resident. Pretty sad. I know the entire family and his dad is not " unhinged" at all. Very well respected family in town and well adjusted kids. Pathetic comment and shame on you.

Comment

That's good because that lad's dad is a nut job. He got thrown out of District Select.
                Lies, never got thrown out of Districts. Get a life!! He's actually very laid back and subdued and a great guy. Wish this wasn't anonymous.

Comment

Lies, never got thrown out of Districts. Get a life!! He's actually very laid back and subdued and a great guy. Wish this wasn't anonymous.
                  This forum is beyond brutal. Growing thick skin is an understatement here. I wouldn't sweat it. It's all pretty much BS!!! Take a gander at the other threads, it's not a very serious soccer forum. The parameters set forth here are so 1990's, it's laughable.

Comment

I also know Mr. B. through GPS and vouch for the fact that he's a great person and was the quintessential ideal sideline soccer parent, very supportive and extremely courteous to absolutely everyone. This is fueled by simple jealousy.

Comment

That's good because that lad's dad is a nut job. He got thrown out of District Select.
                      How can a Canadian guy get thrown out of any event? Is it humanely possible? LOL!

Comment

This forum is beyond brutal. Growing thick skin is an understatement here. I wouldn't sweat it. It's all pretty much BS!!! Take a gander at the other threads, it's not a very serious soccer forum. The parameters set forth here are so 1990's, it's laughable.
                        Last thing you want is to have your kid discussed on TS.

Comment

The kid's a great player and has a bright future ahead of him but unfortunately his dad's attitude has influenced his style of play. Have seen him multiple times disrespecting officials and was regularly carded and sent off with GPS. Hopefully the Revs staff can reel him in and channel his energy. He is very good.
                          Cant wait til we get on the Revs to get away from these helicopter brained dads.

Comment

Cant wait til we get on the Revs to get away from these helicopter brained dads.
                            We? Are you trying out for the Revs dad? Good luck.

Comment

Albertson just got booted from DAP.

Comment

Albertson just got booted from DAP.
                                rumored to be happening for some time, but any links? Sorry to be a doubter, but this is TS :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X