Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have no clue. Bolts would beat GPS 4-0 serious talk! Did any of you know it Ala watch the bolts this fall? They started 3-4 scorpions kids in a game, that's it. What happened down at Disney??
    GPS would give the bolts a good game and it could go either way. Bolts this fall were not impressive at all.

Comment

It's relative

Bolts not impressive? Because of the record ? Look what happened to GPS playing in the NPL TOURNEY!! Preacademy teams destroyed you the first 2 games. Remember? Speed of play was a different planet and most of the kids on GPS didn't adjust. Why you fail to realize how different the level of play between GPS 16's and the lowest level DAP TEAMS proves the ignorance of some.

Comment

Bolts not impressive? Because of the record ? Look what happened to GPS playing in the NPL TOURNEY!! Preacademy teams destroyed you the first 2 games. Remember? Speed of play was a different planet and most of the kids on GPS didn't adjust. Why you fail to realize how different the level of play between GPS 16's and the lowest level DAP TEAMS proves the ignorance of some.
        um... No. They lost to the NUMBER 1 Pre-academy team in the NATION (FC Dallas) . That team has at least 5 players regularly attending National training camps. This FC Dallas team (now the FC Dallas U16 DAP team) would demolish the Bolts DAP team by just as many goals as they beat GPS. The other team they lost to was BW Gottshee - not their pre-academy team but mainly players who are now in the U16 DAP team. This team has beaten the U16 Bolts DAP team on their home field.

so nice try but no.

Comment

Ok MR NPL

Gotschee beat GPS 5-1 dumbo!! Remember?? Bolts lost 2-1 to gotschee in the fall in a very close game. You are an idiot if you believe the 2 are close! Bolts started maybe 3 scorpions kids on avg in the fall that's it! Not the same team . Watch a game.

Comment

Gotschee beat GPS 5-1 dumbo!! Remember?? Bolts lost 2-1 to gotschee in the fall in a very close game. You are an idiot if you believe the 2 are close! Bolts started maybe 3 scorpions kids on avg in the fall that's it! Not the same team . Watch a game.
            I watched that game it wasn't as close as the score indicates. Could easily have been 4-1 Gottschee.

This Bolts team is no better than last years Bolts team- mediocre by academy standards. So yes, this GPS team can give them a good game- no doubt. You can spew out all the names you want but I've seen both teams play and know what I'm talking about.

Comment

I watched that game it wasn't as close as the score indicates. Could easily have been 4-1 Gottschee.

This Bolts team is no better than last years Bolts team- mediocre by academy standards. So yes, this GPS team can give them a good game- no doubt. You can spew out all the names you want but I've seen both teams play and know what I'm talking about.
              It must be frustrating for GPS people to feel marginalized because their kids can't play DAP.

Comment

I know what I am saying

I know what i am talking about. Just ask me. GPS 16's are the best around period. We would beat any of the academy teams in the northeast! More than half of our team is already committed to Top schools, so there.

Comment

It must be frustrating for GPS people to feel marginalized because their kids can't play DAP.
                  marginalized ! lol! when you can't win an argument, you resort to this baloney.

the boys are getting top notch soccer AND everything that the socialization aspects of HS soccer has to offer.

What are you guys getting? Kids missing out on the HS aspect, Constant losses and a coach who's basically a jerk.

Comment

Top notch soccer

Oh yes MR GPS you are getting top notch soccer. That NPL LEAGUE IS CHALK FULL OF AMAZING TALENT. Ok so let's go over a few things. Your starting center midfielder didn't make the revs after trying for several years. U are delusional.

Comment

Oh yes MR GPS you are getting top notch soccer. That NPL LEAGUE IS CHALK FULL OF AMAZING TALENT. Ok so let's go over a few things. Your starting center midfielder didn't make the revs after trying for several years. U are delusional.
                      And at least ten of your bolts players didn't make the revs after trying for several years. Your point?

This GPS team consistently gets the top bracket in every tournament they enter - so they are playing highly competitive soccer-NPL, Disney and now Jefferson Cup. What bracket did the bolts preacademy team get for the Jefferson cup ? Right, second from the bottom bracket.

The bolts dap teams might as well be playing in the NEP league - they don't really belong in academy

Comment

Real simple the guys who have been able to score goals the past few years are not progressing like they should be or want to be! When stronger defenders are putting pressure on the kids up top they are not technically sound! Speed only goes so far. They scored 1 real goal in Disney a few own goals and a goal from a center back. No scoring no championship in Disney. Also you would think coach would go with the best players and not sub 8 kids in a game at that level. Lesson learned I hope.
                        This sounds like an unhappy GPS Parent..You should pass your thoughts onto the coach.

Comment

MH is a coach who likes big, fast players ( following in the footsteps of PB) . Well at U16/U17 big and fast is not as much of a factor anymore as kids who were developed based on their technicals and field awareness catch up.
                          You must have watched this GPS Team play a lot. Not a technical player in the team. Must be hard for parents to watch this team play. CLOWN

Comment

Real simple the guys who have been able to score goals the past few years are not progressing like they should be or want to be! When stronger defenders are putting pressure on the kids up top they are not technically sound! Speed only goes so far. They scored 1 real goal in Disney a few own goals and a goal from a center back. No scoring no championship in Disney. Also you would think coach would go with the best players and not sub 8 kids in a game at that level. Lesson learned I hope.
                            You could always go and play for another club. You could then play every minute and your son be the star player. That's what its all about.

Comment

You must have watched this GPS Team play a lot. Not a technical player in the team. Must be hard for parents to watch this team play. CLOWN
                              not the op but you have serious reading comprehension issues!

Comment

what you smokin

wHO ARE BEST BOYS U16, ABBEY OR GPS - definitely top 2 but which one better
                                wait hold up. not trying to start **** but the current u15 nefc elite played up a couple of years backunder cb and completely roasted Abbey in a regular season game. Players come and go but most core player remain. Abbey wasn't anything special back then. what's changed?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X