Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is NEFC doubling their price beginning Fall 2016?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, it isn't worth trying to add anything interesting or informative at this point. Every thread turns into "I found Waldo".
    You certainly keep trying, though. God bless you.

Comment

Is there a place on this site where you can get away from characters named Fred, BTDT, BTNT, Perspective, et al? Gets pretty tiresome. I can't believe these people don't lose interest in having the same arguments over and over and over?
      You must either be beyond stupid or just plain naïve. None of those individual people actually have anywhere near the level of involvement in this site that is imagined. Basically Fred is anyone who is a Scorpions support, BTDT and BTNT is anyone who is a NEFC supporter and Perspective is anyone who is a Stars supporter. Everyone other than the one really sick and twisted person who thinks they have some sort of god like powers to detect who is posting what, has figured out that this site is a cesspool run by trolls who make sport all day taking cowardly shots at each other.

Comment

You must either be beyond stupid or just plain naïve. None of those individual people actually have anywhere near the level of involvement in this site that is imagined. Basically Fred is anyone who is a Scorpions support, BTDT and BTNT is anyone who is a NEFC supporter and Perspective is anyone who is a Stars supporter. Everyone other than the one really sick and twisted person who thinks they have some sort of god like powers to detect who is posting what, has figured out that this site is a cesspool run by trolls who make sport all day taking cowardly shots at each other.
        Thanks again, BTNT. Yes, your role on the site is minor and inconsequential, and of course entirely undetectable.

Comment

Yes, that pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Thanks again, BTNT. Yes, your role on the site is minor and inconsequential, and of course entirely undetectable.
            May we introduce you all to the sick and twisted loon

Comment

What was wrong with Wheaton?

When can we expect your analysis of your kid's next report card, and can we expect these analyses to continue for the college years?

Comment

What was wrong with Wheaton?

When can we expect your analysis of your kid's next report card, and can we expect these analyses to continue for the college years?
                My impression is that they are a very successful DIII program and have been for a long time. I cannot comprehend how anyone feels justified to question college choices.

Comment

My impression is that they are a very successful DIII program and have been for a long time. I cannot comprehend how anyone feels justified to question college choices.
                  Some say that it is time for the women's coach to move on. (He did have a good run, though.)

Comment

Completely out of the blue question here (odd for TS I know) but I saw the NEFC U14 Elite team won a tourney out West this weekend. My question is about the guy MH, who seems to be in every picture any Elite team takes at NEFC. I can't understand who he is, a coach, an assistant coach, trainer.....??? He was always around the current GU16 Elite team as well and now seems to be everywhere the 14's are. Is he someones sidekick?

Anyone know who he is? Kind of creepy.

Comment

Completely out of the blue question here (odd for TS I know) but I saw the NEFC U14 Elite team won a tourney out West this weekend. My question is about the guy MH, who seems to be in every picture any Elite team takes at NEFC. I can't understand who he is, a coach, an assistant coach, trainer.....??? He was always around the current GU16 Elite team as well and now seems to be everywhere the 14's are. Is he someones sidekick?

I'm cracking up after reading this, pretending to be Kent Dorfman saying "this is gonna be great". Can't wait to see the answers to this question.

Comment

Is it Elvis?

Comment

You seem to know your way around the computer and know his initials. Why don't you go to the NEFC website, then go to gotsoccer.com and look up the team rosters for the age groups you mentioned.

My question to you is...you appear to know of him, so why stalk?

Comment

Seriously, dude? As assistant coach and with a daughter on the team, he has a right to be there. What's your excuse for stalking the U14s? Kind of creepy.

Comment

I don't know him, but I have one story to share: several years ago my D was looking at different clubs and NB invited her to come practice with his team. MH was also there working the practice and I'm pretty sure he had a daughter on that team. When we showed up - and my D was the only one without NEFC gear and didn't know anyone - he made sure to integrate her with the other girls, remembered her name quickly, cheered her on when she did well, coached her up when she made mistakes, and made her feel comfortable.

We ultimately chose another club, but I'll always appreciate the effort he made that day.

Comment

Seriously, dude? As assistant coach and with a daughter on the team, he has a right to be there. What's your excuse for stalking the U14s? Kind of creepy.
                                That is just what the trolls do here. They start picking on NEFC coaches, players and parents. The sad part is you can trace most of it back to either Stars or Scorpions people and then they wonder why they get such a bad rap from everyone.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X