Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you 13 or 14?

keep on hating, we appreciate the jealousy

You hate us cuz you aint us !!!

Comment

If being you is beating down town teams at the Bridgewater Dome then I think most people would choose not to be you. I don't think anybody is jealous of that. You should be very proud SSS Nation.

Comment

If being you is beating down town teams at the Bridgewater Dome then I think most people would choose not to be you. I don't think anybody is jealous of that. You should be very proud SSS Nation.
        Bridgewater you were treated roughly. Get over it. Move on.

Comment

Keep hating, we like that you're angry.

Comment

Keep hating, we like that you're angry.
            please learn to differentiate between anger and derision.

Comment

please learn to differentiate between anger and derision.
              call it what you want just stay jealous. We'll never take you in our club.

#hateuscuzuaintus

Comment

call it what you want just stay jealous. We'll never take you in our club.

#hateuscuzuaintus
                my kid is fine, thanks. Has never lost to SSS, ever. The SSS parents' desperation is simply amusing to me. LL is done with your kids and looking for the next 7 year old star.

Comment

my kid is fine, thanks. Has never lost to SSS, ever. The SSS parents' desperation is simply amusing to me. LL is done with your kids and looking for the next 7 year old star.
                  haha, a lot of hate for a club you don't want to join. we are in your head 24/7, we own you.

and guess what?

You hate us cuz u aint us!!!

ps. your kid was awful this past weekend, non-factor.

Comment

Says the drunken parent in the SSSC lounge. St Pattys day is over.

Comment

Says the drunken parent in the SSSC lounge. St Pattys day is over.
                      Says the loser that is on TS all day bashing girls soccer club.

keep hating, we like that you're a loser and can't stop whining about us all the time.

Comment

Says the loser that is on TS all day bashing girls soccer club.

keep hating, we like that you're a loser and can't stop whining about us all the time.
                        I love when people bash others for posting on a forum when they are doing the exact same thing. SSS parents have been bashing other teams for a couple years and now you don't like it when it comes back? You have resorted to name calling and this silly hashtag stuff so you have run out of anything to say. I am pretty sure nobody hates the team. Just parents like you who can dish it out but can't take it. In fact I bet the parents on your own team hate you but you probably think they all love you. Ha ha.

Comment

I love when people bash others for posting on a forum when they are doing the exact same thing. SSS parents have been bashing other teams for a couple years and now you don't like it when it comes back? You have resorted to name calling and this silly hashtag stuff so you have run out of anything to say. I am pretty sure nobody hates the team. Just parents like you who can dish it out but can't take it. In fact I bet the parents on your own team hate you but you probably think they all love you. Ha ha.
                          This happens when parents come on here and tells everybody how great their kids team is and then they lose a few. It is not just SSS. When you keep reminding people how great you are and then you stumble, don't act surprised when people call you on it. #actlikeyouhavebeentherebefore

Comment

You do nothing but bash a girls soccer club all day, you seem like a blast.

Comment

You do nothing but bash a girls soccer club all day, you seem like a blast.
                              You do the same thing so right back at ya!

Comment

You do the same thing so right back at ya!
                                I just blast people making fun of kids soccer teams, like you, you pathetic piece of trash.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X