Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is North Shore United Merging? Leaving Maple?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who said NSU needed better coaching? merging the two results in stronger teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      who said NSU needed better coaching? merging the two results in stronger teams.
      Not saying that or implying that. The club has a mix of good and not so good coaches, just as with a lot of clubs. Mergers don't really make a huge difference in development, by themselves. they benefit the owners/management of those clubs financially. So many seem to jump on the merger bandwagon here on TS, but in the corporate world, they result in layoffs etc - because the end result is profitability and shareholder interests. I believe in capitalism so I am not implying there is anything wrong with that.

but for parents of NSU to believe that a merger will automatically benefit their kid, they need to realize there is only loyalty to the best players. And those "best players" can change year over year.

is there any truth to this rumor. i thought nsu was telling parents they weren't merging or selling or anything else - if someone can shine a light on the situation? Otherwise this is just conjecture and we are talking about something that may or may not happen.

Comment

what I have heard is that NSU is telling everyone that something is happen in the fall....that they will b playing NEP/NPL in fall - runors are all over that its seaocast....

Comment

what I have heard is that NSU is telling everyone that something is happen in the fall....that they will b playing NEP/NPL in fall - runors are all over that its seaocast....
          Congratulations you've just earned a satelite bid! Those are really working well these days right? NSU you will never get into the NPL unless their players drive up to Seacoast to play on the mothership team. Seacoast only looking for boys for the DAP anyway.

Comment

NSU merger with Seacoast and getting into NEP is not good news for Aztecs
            I don't think it'll affect them much. One seacoast is much more expensive (especially boys dap) nsu's indoor arena is gross and unless you're driving an hour to seacosts that won't attract people and the nsu outdoor fields they have no control over because byfield controls them, so again unless driving over an hour up to seacoast it won't change much. The benefica seacoast merger changed the uniform and name and that was about it. There won't be much change even if this is true

Comment

You obv haven't got a clue

Comment

NSU boys u15 very strong - could play top NEP

Comment

This has to be someone from NSU directly - coach or someone with an agenda. This isn't true. And that team has lost players to other clubs over the last year with more losses to come.

Comment

Top NEP??? That is about 3 tiers down from what is really the top level of boys soccer at U15, so lets keep this discussion just a little bit real shall we?

Comment

This team has only gotten worse over over the past year if that's believable...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X