X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for your help *****hole
    This response speaks volumes about who you are really dealing with, no?

Comment

Our daughter plays on south shore for Coastal. They offer keeper training throughout the winter and last year they had non club players training. I think they run weekly, starting in Jan.

Comment

All the advice is great. I heard the Revs training is worth it, but haven't looked into it till now. I will be signing my son up for the RDS sessions. Thanks again everyone, well mostly everyone.

Comment

All the advice is great. I heard the Revs training is worth it, but haven't looked into it till now. I will be signing my son up for the RDS sessions. Thanks again everyone, well mostly everyone.
          My daughter is a u12 GK and has done rds twice now. It's very good and demanding. Good choice. If your son proves himself in first day to their trainers chances are good that he will be put up with u13's and up group when they use keepers for small sided friendlies and shooting drills..etc

Comment

Does anyone know of any clinics for goalkeepers taking place this winter, or coaches that run private sessions indoors? Our club isn't offering goalkeeping training in the winter due to limited rental time, so looking for alternatives for my U12 son.
            GPS offers keeper training almost all Winter.

They allow non GPS players to attend for a fee and have a variety of locations.

We've been very happy with the program thus far.

http://gps-massachusetts.com/premier...and-locations/

Comment

Try keeperstop.com. They provide training and equipment.
              For non club based training, try Keeperstop. They have 2 six week sessions at Forekicks in Marlboro. I am not affiliated with them but my son and daughter have both participated. Daughter is now playing in college and son is a varsity keeper. Small groups with experienced and licensed keeper coaches.

No player stealing by the club running the program.

Comment

For non club based training, try Keeperstop. They have 2 six week sessions at Forekicks in Marlboro. I am not affiliated with them but my son and daughter have both participated. Daughter is now playing in college and son is a varsity keeper. Small groups with experienced and licensed keeper coaches.

No player stealing by the club running the program.
                Christian IS a good trainer. He's actually trained many of the top level keepers from this area at one point or another. And the above poster is absolutely correct in what is great about him is he does cross the club lines and is not looking to steal players or create his own little fiefdom like a lot of the turkeys out there. He is on the CCSU men's coaching staff and owns a on-line store dedicated to keepers where you buy gloves and other keeper equipment. Highly recommended.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X