X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    this post is spot on.

ignore the ignorant hater spamming every thread with why an event attended by college coaches is bad.
    How much is your percentage coach?

Comment

you are not making sense. personally, i couldnt care less where you take your money. and...please keep your daughter home as that will be less players at the event and more chance my daughter gets attention.

your reasoning is...what exactly? i spend more than 150$ taking my family to dinner. Lol, at you complaining about an ID camp camp providing what every parent wants.
      Thank you coach, you may be right but...still no getting my check. I know you guys are desperate because you keep bombarding the team chats so people sign up. Post pictures jajajaha

Comment

How much is your percentage coach?
        ummm, ok. i guess its easy to call me coach, just like you trolls call every poster that has a nice thing to say about a player "Mom" or "Dad." ive been called those as well. so if that makes you feel better than have at it. i couldnt care less. in reality, im a DA parent that is happy to drop the 150 bucks cause there is a chance...however small it may be...that the camp will be fruitful. quite honestly, probably the best 150 i spent in the last year toward youth soccer.

Comment

ummm, ok. i guess its easy to call me coach, just like you trolls call every poster that has a nice thing to say about a player "Mom" or "Dad." ive been called those as well. so if that makes you feel better than have at it. i couldnt care less. in reality, im a DA parent that is happy to drop the 150 bucks cause there is a chance...however small it may be...that the camp will be fruitful. quite honestly, probably the best 150 i spent in the last year toward youth soccer.
          I hope jerome puts the prices up, to shut all the mouths, i dont mind paying as long as its a Weston Coach, regardless if scouts come or not. I just want to have good attendance for my coach.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2639559]I hope jerome puts the prices up, to shut all the mouths, i dont mind paying as long as its a Weston Coach, regardless if scouts come or not. I just want to have good attendance for my coach.[/

Ajajajajaja!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X