Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things at Sunrise that make you go hmmmmm

Does anyone at this club know what they are doing? Anyone? Club is sinking fast.

not at all.
    they may have a ton of moral ambiguity, but they are still gonna be there

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Does anyone at this club know what they are doing? Anyone? Club is sinking fast.
      hmmmmmm is the sound your wife makes when she gives me a hummer

Comment

I didn't think Sunrise existed any more?

Comment

They play under the Prime name

Comment

Club is doing great. Don’t know what you wanna stir up. ? No money issues. Coaches and trainers all great and teams are competing at a level that no other clubs can in south Florida

Comment

Club is doing great. Don’t know what you wanna stir up. ? No money issues. Coaches and trainers all great and teams are competing at a level that no other clubs can in south Florida
              Eat shít, pops. You know you're full of it. The club sucks and so do you

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Dick View Post
                Eat shít, pops. You know you're full of it. The club sucks and so do you
                wow magic d i c k you seem to be on every thread causing problems. i guess its ez to stir s h i t up when your behind a computer screen wack ing off to peoples commentz.

Comment

wow magic d i c k you seem to be on every thread causing problems. i guess its ez to stir s h i t up when your behind a computer screen wack ing off to peoples commentz.
                  You know why my name is Magic Dick? Because my dick disappears inside of your wife and all of the wives in south Florida!

Comment

You know why my name is Magic Dick? Because my dick disappears inside of your wife and all of the wives in south Florida!
                    Shut up you dumb mother f'er.

Only time that little d i c k disappears is when your boyfriend gobbles it up.

Now shut your f'ing mouth before I find it and shut it for you.

You sorry POS

Comment

Shut up you dumb mother f'er.

Only time that little d i c k disappears is when your boyfriend gobbles it up.

Now shut your f'ing mouth before I find it and shut it for you.

You sorry POS
                      Oh, Mr Tough Guy keyboard warrior. I'm soooo scared. I wish you could find me. It would be a lot of fun burying my fist into your skull and hearing the bones crunch while I do it.

Comment

sadly, you two probably speak to each other on the field on a nightly basis

Comment

Oh, Mr Tough Guy keyboard warrior. I'm soooo scared. I wish you could find me. It would be a lot of fun burying my fist into your skull and hearing the bones crunch while I do it.
                          I'll be at Weston Regional tonight from 5-7. Field 3. Come by.

Bring your boyfriend and those lame jokes with you.

Comment

field 5-7. wait your kid plays or you coach Weston Ayso... oh hell, no one cares about you.

Comment

sadly, you two probably speak to each other on the field on a nightly basis
                              Probably in the bedroom....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X