Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do not stand near video recorder .. you sound like a real a hole and you are most likely the reason your kid is a prima donna and not recruited .. soccer is a team sport not one where it is all about getting the ball to one kid..
    this is hilarious. the two bloated cows always yapping on our kid's team always stand near the camera. fat losers. NO DOUBT our club

Comment

Their is no team at OW. I think the coaches purposely pit the players against each other. It is a shame because they would be much better if they had any type of camaraderie.

OW - Creating tomorrow's primadonna's today.
      I rather parachute into an ISIS camp than send my kid to oakwood

Comment

Friend of mine butt dialed his wife once and her voicemail picked up a few minutes of him "commenting" on the sidelines. She played it for him. He shut up after that, only making a few compliments now and then. He had no idea how bad he sounded, and he wasn't even the worst offender on the team!
        My husband coaches a high level hockey team and has someone take video at almost every game. It's hilarious listening to parents yelling instructions to their kids on the video-- most often what they are saying is the exact opposite of what the kid should be doing.

Comment

My husband coaches a high level hockey team and has someone take video at almost every game. It's hilarious listening to parents yelling instructions to their kids on the video-- most often what they are saying is the exact opposite of what the kid should be doing.
          Most kids get good at tuning the parents out, like white noise or the teacher in the Peanuts cartoons

Comment

If the coach coached, I wouldn’t have to. Perfect example. Who is one the most successful coaches in ct? Jack n. He coaches, his parents don’t.

Comment

If the coach coached, I wouldn’t have to. Perfect example. Who is one the most successful coaches in ct? Jack n. He coaches, his parents don’t.
              you dont get it
              to the soccer snobs -soccer is supposed to be played in silence

Comment

Or how about simply cheering on your team? Not that complicated.

Yup!! And I’m guessing you attend every game your kid is not playing in and I’ll bet you still attend games loyally after you kid leaves the school because you’re that type of guy that just
                “Loves to cheer the Team”

PeeWee let’s be real, we cheer our own kids 1st and then the team.

The only team I cheer and support without having any blood in it is The Patriots,Chelsea and the Nets.

Comment

Yup!! And I’m guessing you attend every game your kid is not playing in and I’ll bet you still attend games loyally after you kid leaves the school because you’re that type of guy that just
                  “Loves to cheer the Team”

PeeWee let’s be real, we cheer our own kids 1st and then the team.

The only team I cheer and support without having any blood in it is The Patriots,Chelsea and the Nets.
                  You make no sense at all. Not sure how you turned the original comment into such a negative take. This site sucks.

Comment

Ha! Is this a serious post?
                    I have years worth of video that prove you wrong. At least one of those families finally graduated out last year, but there’s always a new crop to take their place.

Comment

Successful high school is not success in club. Jack does well with all the CFC girls he gets and a FEW Yankee girls that are way over hyped.

Comment

Successful high school is not success in club. Jack does well with all the CFC girls he gets and a FEW Yankee girls that are way over hyped.
                        Yankee kids are the best kids on the team, year in year out. Easy to see, do you watch games?

Comment

Yankee kids are the best kids on the team, year in year out. Easy to see, do you watch games?
                          Hard to take you seriously, but ok.

Comment

Hard to take you seriously, but ok.
                            for at least the last 4 years the YU kids have been the best
                            JB and SG before them were both CFC

the last 2 POY in the state have been YU kids (may 2 out of the last 3 years (MM may have gotten it last year)

Comment

Ha! Is this a serious post?
                              I have years worth of video that prove you wrong. At least one of those families finally graduated out last year, but there’s always a new crop to take their place.

last year Stjs only graduated 1 starter and her parents didnt speak english
                              this year they will graduate 2 and neither set ever makes a sound

Comment

Most kids get good at tuning the parents out, like white noise or the teacher in the Peanuts cartoons
                                they tune it out-it becomes white noise
                                they do hear the Bomb squads if they are funny - most of the time they are just busting balls-they get tuned out
                                the ones that are clever , players have fun with it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X