Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So a mishmash of players thrown together as a "team" are supposed to do well at some winter event? Who cares? Extra winter touches and training. That is all. Good for some players, insufficient for others.

Someone sure has it out for JC.
    They claim to be the "best" players and while they are sort of a mish mash, they do have multiple kids playing together weekly at their sessions and coming from the same clubs. It is not like they met each other just before warm ups.

Comment

They claim to be the "best" players and while they are sort of a mish mash, they do have multiple kids playing together weekly at their sessions and coming from the same clubs. It is not like they met each other just before warm ups.
      No doubt your club claims the same. They all do. Do parents really believe any of it? NCE is either good extra training for your kid or not. Everyone's needs and expectations will be different

Comment

No doubt your club claims the same. They all do. Do parents really believe any of it? NCE is either good extra training for your kid or not. Everyone's needs and expectations will be different
        the only down fall of NCE is that you pay more for their supplemental training (fall winter and spring seasons) than you pay for your yearly club dues.

Comment

Thanks JC!

Comment

Thanks JC!
            Seems like a JC hater likes brining this thread up every few days.

Comment

how is NCE going to operate now that JC is a full time assistant coach for Hartford Athletic?
              i dunno man, maybe read the press release:

https://www.hartfordathletic.com/new...e/show/1080201

"He will continue to oversee the NCE program while operating as Hartford Athletic Assistant Coach, working alongside Head Coach Radhi Jaïdi."

Comment

Nce is crumbling. He is jumping on to the next venture.

Comment

i dunno man, maybe read the press release:

https://www.hartfordathletic.com/new...e/show/1080201

"He will continue to oversee the NCE program while operating as Hartford Athletic Assistant Coach, working alongside Head Coach Radhi Jaïdi."
                  oversee vs run / operate the NCE program is two different things

Comment

I’m sure AO will take over... no worries my friend

Comment

the only down fall of NCE is that you pay more for their supplemental training (fall winter and spring seasons) than you pay for your yearly club dues.
                      What cheap-o club are you with? We only did winter training which slid in perfectly with club because they weren't practicing as often. I think they have summer also. You can do as much or little as you want.

Comment

oversee vs run / operate the NCE program is two different things
                        A lot of NCE can be run with a good assistant and probably already is - lining up facilities, scheduling etc is all busy work. The more important piece is making sure there's good coaches. JC should be able to manage that while also coaching. If he's smart he would make sure NCE keeps operating - Hartford might not last after another season

Comment

What cheap-o club are you with? We only did winter training which slid in perfectly with club because they weren't practicing as often. I think they have summer also. You can do as much or little as you want.
                          majority of players do it all year long... add up fall winter spring and summer sessions / tournaments / trips and I guarantee you its more than what you pay at your DA, ECNL, or NPL club...

Comment

majority of players do it all year long... add up fall winter spring and summer sessions / tournaments / trips and I guarantee you its more than what you pay at your DA, ECNL, or NPL club...
                            and all for supplemental training

Comment

Do any clubs restrict players from doing NCE?

Comment

Not many at those clubs are doing NCE. while we had a positive experience I wouldn't do it all the time... now and then sure. If you're doing all year and also doing club, why are you at that club?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X