Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do liberals think Trump supporters are stupid?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trumpists should know that Pence would give them all that. Why are they clinging to Orange Hitler?
    Pence isn't electable and at this date they don't have time to nominate someone else (plus Trump pushed to get a bunch of primaries cancelled anyway). That's why the GOP is desperate to keep Trump in office and get him re-elected. Trump can then resign in 2021, citing "health concerns" and leave Pence in place for 3+ years.

Comment

So this is where the brainwashed liberal azzholes come to feel better about their pathetic lives. How's that working out libtards? Still pathetic losers from what I see.

Comment

It would be refreshing to read a well-reasoned or well-supported point of view from a Trumpist, but I have yet to see one.
        You certainly won't get one from someone who cherishes the U.S. Constitution. I suppose you might get one from someone who will be intellectually honest and include a reasoned argument for authoritarianism and oligarchy. Though it would be a hard sell in this country. One would hope anyway.

Comment

.... we have to impeach the president so we can find out if he’s guilty. .....
          Incorrect.

The House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees uncovered substantial evidence he abused the power of his office for personal gain contrary to the public interest, and he obstructed Congress in plain sight of us all. How else would you characterize ignoring subpoenas and prohibiting witnesses from testifying and withholding all documents?

He was impeached because there was significant evidence indicating impeachable offenses. The trial is to determine if the Senate believes the articles of impeachment already determined by the House warrant the remedy of removal from office.

Comment

So this is where the brainwashed liberal azzholes come to feel better about their pathetic lives. How's that working out libtards? Still pathetic losers from what I see.
            So this is where you come to swear because mommy won't let you. Why don't you toddle on back to your school books and leave the grownups to talk amongst themselves, dear.

Comment

Whataboutisms: Check
              Factless rants: Check
              Juvenile insults: Only one "libtard" comment. Thanks for restraining yourself this time, that must have been difficult for you
              Gish gallop of lies and conspiracy theories: Check
              No links to back yourself up: Check

Your entire first paragraph is based on a false premise, a.k.a. strawman. Start with a link proving that anyone is taking the position that "We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what’s in it" and we'll take it from there.
              Wow, what an intellectual come back. So filled with insight. Certainly, you understand what an opinion is, don't you? Trust me when I tell you that If I could "link" my opinion I would but I haven't found that website yet. Unfortunately, you don't seem to grasp that this is an opinion blog filled with people's opinions and beliefs. It's obvious when you continually ask folks to site links for their opinions. It's rather elementary that I have to explain this to you. I'll make it really easy. When someone makes a comment that Trump is pond scum, educated people usually don't say... Oh yeah, where's the link that backs that up.

My example in the first paragraph illustrates what happens when politicians rush to make decisions and judgments. Passing the bill to see what's in it wasn't prudent. You see how that all turned out. Neither is impeaching the POTUS without calling all of your witnesses. Please explain to me how an impeachment vote was taken without hearing from all sides. The House Dems could have used the courts to subpoena more witnesses but elected not to for the sake of another rushed decision. Remember the whole national security BS. Now they want the Senate to pick up their shoddy work. Despite all your blind hatred, you still see how weak this impeachment argument is. At least you guys have a plethora of strong Democratic candidates to beat Trump in November.

Comment

Incorrect.

The House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees uncovered substantial evidence he abused the power of his office for personal gain contrary to the public interest, and he obstructed Congress in plain sight of us all. How else would you characterize ignoring subpoenas and prohibiting witnesses from testifying and withholding all documents?

He was impeached because there was significant evidence indicating impeachable offenses. The trial is to determine if the Senate believes the articles of impeachment already determined by the House warrant the remedy of removal from office.
                Funny, if there was such overwhelming and significant evidence indicating impeachable offenses, how did it only garner Democratic support? We can at least agree that not all Republicans in the House and Senate are Trump-loving zealots. Hard to believe that if the case against Trump was so strong, not one Republican would jump on board. Hence the weak case. We certainly had more support in the Clinton impeachment and all he did was get a hummer and get creative with his cigar!

Comment

^^^^ Classic projection. This describes Trump supporters perfectly. They have abandoned all ability to think for themselves, and have instead sworn undying loyalty to the orange sh!tstain. This is the reason every post contains nothing but factless rants, empty cheerleading, and a gish gallop of lies and conspiracy theories with nothing to back them up. They just regurgitate what they hear on right-wing media, never bothering to question it or check it out.

It would be refreshing to read a well-reasoned or well-supported point of view from a Trumpist, but I have yet to see one.
                  Yeahhhh.., we should see some credible, well researched and referenced posts like this from the right for a change!

Comment

Wow, what an intellectual come back. So filled with insight. Certainly, you understand what an opinion is, don't you? Trust me when I tell you that If I could "link" my opinion I would but I haven't found that website yet. Unfortunately, you don't seem to grasp that this is an opinion blog filled with people's opinions and beliefs. It's obvious when you continually ask folks to site links for their opinions. It's rather elementary that I have to explain this to you. I'll make it really easy. When someone makes a comment that Trump is pond scum, educated people usually don't say... Oh yeah, where's the link that backs that up.

My example in the first paragraph illustrates what happens when politicians rush to make decisions and judgments. Passing the bill to see what's in it wasn't prudent. You see how that all turned out. Neither is impeaching the POTUS without calling all of your witnesses. Please explain to me how an impeachment vote was taken without hearing from all sides. The House Dems could have used the courts to subpoena more witnesses but elected not to for the sake of another rushed decision. Remember the whole national security BS. Now they want the Senate to pick up their shoddy work. Despite all your blind hatred, you still see how weak this impeachment argument is. At least you guys have a plethora of strong Democratic candidates to beat Trump in November.
                    The poster u respond to is a charlatan equivocator, preaching to the ignorant low information types whose dependence they seek. Dishonest to the marrow of their bones. Which is why they lose national elections.

Comment

‘Why do liberals think Trump supporters are stupid?’

The serious answer: Here’s what we really think about Trump supporters - the rich, the poor, the malignant and the innocently well-meaning, the ones who think and the ones who don't...

That when you saw a man who had owned a fraudulent University, intent on scamming poor people, you thought "Fine."

That when you saw a man who had made it his business practice to stiff his creditors, you said, "Okay."

That when you heard him proudly brag about his own history of sexual abuse, you said, "No problem."

That when he made up stories about seeing Muslim-Americans in the thousands cheering the destruction of the World Trade Center, you said, "Not an issue."

That when you saw him brag that he could shoot a man on Fifth Avenue and you wouldn't care, you chirped, "He sure knows me."

That when you heard him illustrate his own character by telling that cute story about the elderly guest bleeding on the floor at his country club, the story about how he turned his back and how it was all an imposition on him, you said, "That's cool!"

That when you saw him mock the disabled, you thought it was the funniest thing you ever saw.

That when you heard him brag that he doesn't read books, you said, "Well, who has time?"

That when the Central Park Five were compensated as innocent men convicted of a crime they didn't commit, and he angrily said that they should still be in prison, you said, "That makes sense."

That when you heard him tell his supporters to beat up protesters and that he would hire attorneys, you thought, "Yes!"

That when you heard him tell one rally to confiscate a man's coat before throwing him out into the freezing cold, you said, "What a great guy!"

That you have watched the parade of neo-Nazis and white supremacists with whom he curries favor, while refusing to condemn outright Nazis, and you have said, "Thumbs up!"

That you hear him unable to talk to foreign dignitaries without insulting their countries and demanding that they praise his electoral win, you said, "That's the way I want my President to be."

That you have watched him remove expertise from all layers of government in favor of people who make money off of eliminating protections in the industries they're supposed to be regulating and you have said, "What a genius!"

That you have heard him continue to profit from his businesses, in part by leveraging his position as President, to the point of overcharging the Secret Service for space in the properties he owns, and you have said, "That's smart!"

That you have heard him say that it was difficult to help Puerto Rico because it was in the middle of water and you have said, "That makes sense."

That you have seen him start fights with every country from Canada to New Zealand while praising Russia and quote, "falling in love" with the dictator of North Korea, and you have said, "That's statesmanship!"

That Trump separated children from their families and put them in cages, managed to lose track of 1500 kids, has opened a tent city incarceration camp in the desert in Texas - he explains that they’re just “animals” - and you say, “Well, OK then.”

That you have witnessed all the thousand and one other manifestations of corruption and low moral character and outright animalistic rudeness and contempt for you, the working American voter, and you still show up grinning and wearing your MAGA hats and threatening to beat up anybody who says otherwise.

What you don't get, Trump supporters in 2020, is that succumbing to frustration and thinking of you as stupid may be wrong and unhelpful, but it's also...hear me...charitable.

Because if you're NOT stupid, we must turn to other explanations, and most of them are less flattering.

Credit to https://www.reddit.com/r/esist/comme...rs_are_stupid/
                      Wow.

You totally convinced me to discard my Trump 2020 vote and instead vote for the party of crime, no bail, technicality based dismissals and ACLU insanity, Burisma corruption-selling influence (and uranium) to former Soviet Republics for personal family gain, 30,000 email deletions with scrubbed hard drives, lesbian relationships with staffers (Huma), unending foreign wars and occupations while middle America suffers under your higher taxes and regulation, your insane social progressive policies designed to destroy this country and its youth, America-hating and anti-Semitic rhetoric, pro-Sodomy, pro-racially disproportionate infanticide, pro-crime and drugs-for-all mindset, your identity-politics which literally caused the Great Recession, and your MS-13 loving minds that encourage gang-bangers and narco-terrorists to immigrate to this country to harm us with impunity, - a party which after Iowa (a great mind at Fox recently pointed out) couldnt organize a piss-off in a brewery, who is about to nominate a Bolshevik Commie, a Sodomist, or a former Republican narcissist who couldnt speak his way out of a 3rd grade debate to challenge Trump.

Yes, I will now vote for you. Congratulations and thank you. By the way, I didnt cut and past like a mindless, gullible lemming (please smarten up).

Comment

Trump supporters are dumb as a box of rocks. Google the "people of walmart"

Comment

The same folks that will vote him in another 4 years

Comment

That is a perfect website showcasing trump supporters.

Comment

That is insulting to a box of rocks, which is clearly smarter than trump sleaze.

Comment

I'm taking a stab at numbers but I'd say 2/3s of his supporters are blinded by the reality tv con man. They think he's one of them and will make their lives better. They're fed a constant diet of Fox and can't be bothered trying to research the issues or other candidates. Another 1/3 know full well he's a clown/horrible human being, but they're getting something they want so they're willing to overlook his countless issues.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X