Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Orange Man can't be impeached because if he is who is going to rail against the injustice of low-flow faucets, toilets, and showers? We need him to save the world from this travesty!
    The Orange Man has already been impeached. That stain will never go away.

Comment

...Democrats hate seeing people prosper and not have to be dependent on government handouts...
      It's the reverse. I hate seeing people poor and having to depend on government handouts. That's why I'm a Democrat. But nice try there, sparky.

Comment

...You do realize that dollars today aren't worth what they were 10 years ago, don't you?...
        This was a rhetorical question right? I'm pretty certain he has no idea what inflation is or what COL means. Frankly, I'm not certain he can comprehend words longer than two syllables. If it exceeds the length of "libtard" it's lost on him.

Comment

Your sources are joke. So are you. Where is the audio? He was obviously saying it sarcastically. Democrats have been blaming Republicans over voter suppression and voter intimidation for decades. Show me proof of it. Never happened. I do remember the black panthers with clubs at polls intimidating people during obama election. I bet you're against vote ID. Another form of racism, right libtard.
          Nice try, butt boy

Comment

This was a rhetorical question right? I'm pretty certain he has no idea what inflation is or what COL means. Frankly, I'm not certain he can comprehend words longer than two syllables. If it exceeds the length of "libtard" it's lost on him.
            I'll put it into layman's terms =

Say a soldier is making $30,000 a year. A 3.1% increase raises it to 30,930. A 2.5% increase raises it to $30,750. It's still crap pay no matter how you slice it. Meanwhile the soldier's expenses have risen 2.1% in the last year, leaving the solider maybe $200-$400 better off than last year. When Trump starts raising their salaries 10+% and putting money into their care and housing and schools, then I'll applaud the effort.

Meanwhile Trump is trying once again to take billions of Pentagon dollars, approved by Congress, to build his vanity wall. He also lied and said Obama never raised military salaries when in fact they got increases every year as determined by a Congressionally set formula.

Comment

It's the reverse. I hate seeing people poor and having to depend on government handouts. That's why I'm a Democrat. But nice try there, sparky.
              Whatever libtard.

Food stamp recipients increased 60% under Obama.

11 million new welfare recipients under Obama.

13 million new medicaid beneficiaries under Obama.

People that were once on these services under Obama are now working and making a living wage. All those numbers have decreased under Trump.

You may hate seeing people poor and depend on government but liberal policy brings them to poverty. Conservative capitalist policy brings them out of poverty. You're just another brainwashed fking tool.

Comment

Nice try, butt boy
                Another tolerant liberal showing how much he really likes gay men. Well done!!!

Comment

Say a soldier is making $30,000 a year. A 3.1% increase raises it to 30,930. A 2.5% increase raises it to $30,750. It's still crap pay no matter how you slice it. Meanwhile the soldier's expenses have risen 2.1% in the last year, leaving the solider maybe $200-$400 better off than last year. When Trump starts raising their salaries 10+% and putting money into their care and housing and schools, then I'll applaud the effort.

Meanwhile Trump is trying once again to take billions of Pentagon dollars, approved by Congress, to build his vanity wall. He also lied and said Obama never raised military salaries when in fact they got increases every year as determined by a Congressionally set formula.
                  Wow, you're really good at math. Still the biggest raise the military has seen in a decade. So fk you.

Comment

You say that now but there is no doubt in my mind you celebrated and claimed how much Barry O-hole loved the Military with his 1%-1.7% wage increase. Typical hypocritical liberal BS. https://www.federalpay.org/military/raises

Comment

So what will Democrat voters do this time after the election? After last election they threatened to denounce their citizenship and move to Canada. But they didn't. Hopefully after Trumps re-election leaving the USA or jumping off a bridge are on the table.

Comment

Another tolerant liberal showing how much he really likes gay men. Well done!!!
                        Yeah, the Trumptards have the patent on being able to make those kinds of statements. Well done, butt boy!!!

Comment

Yeah, the Trumptards have the patent on being able to make those kinds of statements. Well done, butt boy!!!
                          They do? Can you show me some video? Thanks

Comment

Did you miss the bus today? You act like a 4th grade nerd. I bet you got a tingle up your leg and giggled like a little girl when you posted it.

Comment

So what will Democrat voters do this time after the election? After last election they threatened to denounce their citizenship and move to Canada. But they didn't. Hopefully after Trumps re-election leaving the USA or jumping off a bridge are on the table.
                              Every last Democrat made that claim, eh? You sure know a lot of people.

Comment

Trump is second only to Hitler

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X