Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    CL will have to play a wing back to get on field, not big enough to play CB, the position she plays for ECNL/CFC.
    How tall is CL? Didn’t think she was short.

Comment

How tall is CL? Didn’t think she was short.
      5’5? Something like that.

Has UConn released its class yet? I didn’t find it on their site but not sure if I missed it. How about any of the other area schools?

Comment

Maybe UCONN has learned not to tout an incoming player too much.
        wont have the same issue. Yankee PR machine not behind this incoming player

Comment

wont have the same issue. Yankee PR machine not behind this incoming player
          This two time AA midfielder, had 7 goals for Glastonbury in the CCC, not really the I
          Pact player JM was coming in.

Comment

This two time AA midfielder, had 7 goals for Glastonbury in the CCC, not really the I
            Don’t think they’ll be playing the same position. My guess is neither will be playing much anyway.

Comment

Wasn’t she a CB for 3 years, then a holding mid senior year? Not really positions to light up the stat column.

Comment

Wasn’t she a CB for 3 years, then a holding mid senior year? Not really positions to light up the stat column.
                Stop with the facts .... the OP must have been butta, cuz he was on a roll!

Comment

Ah yes, because only goal scorers are impact players. Especially goal scorers who rack up goals vs bridgeport central and trinity. Jm disappeared in big games in high school. In college, she had no assists all year despite starting for a good chunk of games before the coach had to demote her to a bench role. Her only impact on the UConn organization was on the support staff responsible for uniforms. They had to take out a lot of stains out of her jersey because she spent so much time on the ground after being tossed like a rag doll. Hard to be a playmaker when you can’t stay on your feet

Comment

Ah yes, because only goal scorers are impact players. Especially goal scorers who rack up goals vs bridgeport central and trinity. Jm disappeared in big games in high school. In college, she had no assists all year despite starting for a good chunk of games before the coach had to demote her to a bench role. Her only impact on the UConn organization was on the support staff responsible for uniforms. They had to take out a lot of stains out of her jersey because she spent so much time on the ground after being tossed like a rag doll. Hard to be a playmaker when you can’t stay on your feet
                    Ouch!

Comment

Wow. Harsh, but nevertheless true.

Comment

5’5? Something like that.

Has UConn released its class yet? I didn’t find it on their site but not sure if I missed it. How about any of the other area schools?
                        Assumed she was taller than that? Can anyone confirm her height?

Comment

Assumed she was taller than that? Can anyone confirm her height?
                          Why do you care??

Comment

Why do you care??
                            he's the same idiot that talks about shooting percentage. total moron

Comment

CL will have to play a wing back to get on field, not big enough to play CB, the position she plays for ECNL/CFC.
                              I heard of some guy in Spain that is only like 5'6" or so ..... I think is name was Massi ..... he is definitely too small to play EPL ... I bet he gets cut before next season. Soccer is for speedsters and giants only .... if they cant compete with NBA players on the court, I would cut them.

Comment

I heard of some guy in Spain that is only like 5'6" or so ..... I think is name was Massi ..... he is definitely too small to play EPL ... I bet he gets cut before next season. Soccer is for speedsters and giants only .... if they cant compete with NBA players on the court, I would cut them.
                                Messi is a speedster.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X