Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure about the '07 team but my daughter made the '08 team. Supposedly they took 32 field players and 4 keepers. I got an email yesterday morning to accept the spot. I don't think a list will be posted until all spots are accepted. And yes you can logon to gotsoccer, it will show a registration for the ODP championships in January.
    Psst ... no one cares about ODP at 11. A college coach will never ask if you made ODP at 11. You are better off going to a church and donating a few hundred. ODP has become a money grab for the last 10 years and pray on new soccer Dads egos...

Comment

You care because you looked at the thread and commented. I know your upset because missy didnt make it and want to blame that there is bias. Every kid that made it was because they are good players not because someone kissed the coaches but or because they come from a big club. There were tons of kids from the biggest clubs in the state that didnt get selected. So get her back training hard and building strength and technical ability and she should be good for next season.

Comment

You care because you looked at the thread and commented. I know your upset because missy didnt make it and want to blame that there is bias. Every kid that made it was because they are good players not because someone kissed the coaches but or because they come from a big club. There were tons of kids from the biggest clubs in the state that didnt get selected. So get her back training hard and building strength and technical ability and she should be good for next season.
        ^^^true loser . I promise you no one cares about 11 ODP

Comment

Psst ... no one cares about ODP at 11. A college coach will never ask if you made ODP at 11. You are better off going to a church and donating a few hundred. ODP has become a money grab for the last 10 years and pray on new soccer Dads egos...
          you are so spoy on with this! would love to meet the idiot who started this thread. ,,gotta be some dopey mom who was sold BS by her kids coach who is also coaching odp

Comment

Club Representation

Clubs who have coaches volunteer get their kids on the state team and into the pool. Sorry but on the boys side I've definitely seen favoritism. A few kids that actually make state don't even have skill on the ball or speed.

Comment

Clubs who have coaches volunteer get their kids on the state team and into the pool. Sorry but on the boys side I've definitely seen favoritism. A few kids that actually make state don't even have skill on the ball or speed.
              DEFINETLY on the girls side! Look no further than Baker and his charade as well as Strickland and Siggi pop !

Comment

I think its awesome that most of the top kids in the state are playing on that ODP team...They are training this weekend so if the bitter parents want to come watch please do so. Cheers....

Comment

And...

I think its awesome that most of the top kids in the state are playing on that ODP team...They are training this weekend so if the bitter parents want to come watch please do so. Cheers....
                  And...don't forget your wallets in case we think your 11 year old is ODP material...

Comment

Doesnt hurt my wallet...I call them fun coupons..

Comment

^^^true loser . I promise you no one cares about 11 ODP
                      ^^^^^ true hater. The experience gives them the tools to handle these large tryouts in the future.

Comment

^^^^^ true hater. The experience gives them the tools to handle these large tryouts in the future.
                        😂....okay

Comment

Sounds awesome

I do love any opportunity to throw cash at soccer coaches that have a record of churning out superstars...that's why I don't mind writing several checks throughout the year to our local club...

Comment

ODP weekend this weekend. Can’t wait. Could there be some movement between the two teams?

Comment

Who writes a check these days geez...Step your game up

Comment

When they started to move players around from the other teams the ones that thought they were scorers didn’t score and goalies who thought they were goalies let everything in. There were some good players that did shine but where more defenders than midfielders but I guess you think otherwise

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X