Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

07 Girls ODP Selections

Heard they’re out. What Clubs are represented?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think they all came out this morning. I know 08's did

Comment

Its not about what clubs are represented. Its about the player who made the teams...We can already see your bitterness...Fire away..with the blah blah blah...They only pick players from PBG and the bigger clubs and yours didnt make it because she didnt get to play forward and was set up to fail..We have seen that dog and pony show before dude..

Comment

ODP is a joke. Save your time and money. Kid did it for 3 years. Went to AL twice. Did the regional camps. JOKE

Comment

ODP is a joke. Save your time and money. Kid did it for 3 years. Went to AL twice. Did the regional camps. JOKE
          I think if anyone is looking to save money, they would have there kids quit soccer. Odp is about the experience and letting the kids have fun. Meeting different people and possibly making long lasting friendships.

Comment

I think if anyone is looking to save money, they would have there kids quit soccer. Odp is about the experience and letting the kids have fun. Meeting different people and possibly making long lasting friendships.
            Boom...you hit the nail on the head.

Comment

come already dad with this ODP nonsense !!

Comment

lol, come on really? is this how you justify it in your mind?

Comment

If you say so.........Fool

Comment

If you say so.........Fool
                    You are spending thousands dreaming, hoping, wishing your kid make it one day. I am spend thousands because my child enjoy it. Who is the fool?

Comment

Exactly...I understand things cost a lot of money but thats life...If you can afford great if you cant afford look for some financial aide or something. If people go through the whole process and pay thousands its because they have means of paying for it. But the few who keep complaining about the cost and the waste of time are the pundits that are truly sour because maybe they went through it and then their kid got cut and so they are complaining. Every activity out there is expensive from Dance and Gymnastics Cheerleading...We enjoy seeing our kid compete so like everything else we did it for her to have a great experience. Sorry you or your kid didnt have the same. If it hurts that much get a part time job or sell your azzz and then you will stop complaining.

Comment

Are the selections posted somewhere? Obviously my kid didnt make it.

Comment

Might want to check FYSA site or call Siggi...

Comment

We all know that Palm Beach has a number of girls on the team. Let me also guess some other teams Florida Elite, FKK, Sunrise Prime, TBU, OCYS, Weston.

Comment

Are the selections posted somewhere? Obviously my kid didnt make it.
                              I don’t see anything posted yet. They’ve still got last years list up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X