Ct. Club planting flag on long island ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

word is JS is opening up LI RUSH Fall 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      word is JS is opening up LI RUSH Fall 2020.
      JS couldn’t open a can of Coca Cola. He should focus on CT before that is gone. His branch near Waterbury has collapsed and what little is left in Wilton is on edge with them about to get the boot. In 25 years of CT soccer name one thing that he has been able to sustain. It all falls apart on him when he burns each bridge. Didn’t he try NY already?

Comment

JS couldn’t open a can of Coca Cola. He should focus on CT before that is gone. His branch near Waterbury has collapsed and what little is left in Wilton is on edge with them about to get the boot. In 25 years of CT soccer name one thing that he has been able to sustain. It all falls apart on him when he burns each bridge. Didn’t he try NY already?
        I think someone missed Sarcasm class -- although everything you posted is true

Comment

I think someone missed Sarcasm class -- although everything you posted is true
          I don’t necessarily think you can assume it’s sarcasm. If you know JS he is always on the lookout for new opportunities. He is a human Ponzi scheme. Always has to find new revenue and people before the current one collapses. If you look at his Rush efforts he has tried to get branches stared all over CT, NY and RI. He continues to do it. I personally think his Rush CT empire has about 12-18 months before it all goes down the crapper. That’s how much time he has for his new big venture to get off the ground.

Comment

I don’t necessarily think you can assume it’s sarcasm. If you know JS he is always on the lookout for new opportunities. He is a human Ponzi scheme. Always has to find new revenue and people before the current one collapses. If you look at his Rush efforts he has tried to get branches stared all over CT, NY and RI. He continues to do it. I personally think his Rush CT empire has about 12-18 months before it all goes down the crapper. That’s how much time he has for his new big venture to get off the ground.
            I thought the CT Rush teams were decent? At least some of them.

Comment

I thought the CT Rush teams were decent? At least some of them.
              A few, but his only really good branch Wilton is falling apart. The town also cut their relationship with him

Comment

A few, but his only really good branch Wilton is falling apart. The town also cut their relationship with him
                The shoreline teams at rush are pretty good, have some decent coaches. I don't think they are going anywhere.

Don't know much about wilton

Comment

is it official that CFC is opening up a new branch on LI?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X