Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, you have some 07s playing up with the 06 and 05 teams, then?
    I guess that is a no then? No 07s are good enough or advanced enough to train or play up an age group?

Comment

I guess that is a no then? No 07s are good enough or advanced enough to train or play up an age group?
      Sorry- the 2 07 threads are hard to keep up with. I don’t actually have a kid on that year team, but I know they have 08’s on the team and there are other girls at JFC who play up on other years. I do know they currently have a roster that is too large. It seems likely some would play up for regular season. If some are doing so already, I don’t really know.

Comment

Mr R 🙄

Comment

I am sure Weston probably won that scrimmage.

Comment

Results" anyone know from jaxs vs western scrimmage. ?

Comment

It’s tomorrow, so....

Comment

It’s tomorrow, so....
                Thanks.

Comment

FP is #1 in the doodoo league...

Comment

For the record so everyone is very clear on this. FP can bark all they want but you guys do know you are considered a 2nd Team girls club in all eyes of every Florida Athletic Soccer Body just saying. So right out of the gate you are losing an uphill battle. When parents see your team name comes up on a tournament bracket.. first thing a parent would say is who is that? That should be an automatic win for us. Who else is in our bracket just sayin. You will be number#1 in our hearts though in the Tri County area. My opinion WFF has great players but coaching arrogance looks to be the demise not the players. TBU is " In all eyes" in the best league in the country love it or hate it. Seriously we want to see your Fab5 ball out. A lot is riding on your team because clock is ticking for you guys. Your parents have mentioned a few times that they are doing their best to impress TBU for next season. The only guarantee is that 99.9% you wont have ECNL next season. So your Fab5 will be looking to move guaranteed to the ugly uniforms. Unless the 6 role players are paying for all of the Fab 5 free rides until they graduate High School. FP offers free rides like an uber special. So is it really about the development?

Comment

For the record so everyone is very clear on this. FP can bark all they want but you guys do know you are considered a 2nd Team girls club in all eyes of every Florida Athletic Soccer Body just saying. So right out of the gate you are losing an uphill battle. When parents see your team name comes up on a tournament bracket.. first thing a parent would say is who is that? That should be an automatic win for us. Who else is in our bracket just sayin. You will be number#1 in our hearts though in the Tri County area. My opinion WFF has great players but coaching arrogance looks to be the demise not the players. TBU is " In all eyes" in the best league in the country love it or hate it. Seriously we want to see your Fab5 ball out. A lot is riding on your team because clock is ticking for you guys. Your parents have mentioned a few times that they are doing their best to impress TBU for next season. The only guarantee is that 99.9% you wont have ECNL next season. So your Fab5 will be looking to move guaranteed to the ugly uniforms. Unless the 6 role players are paying for all of the Fab 5 free rides until they graduate High School. FP offers free rides like an uber special. So is it really about the development?
                      Didn’t realize you were a propaganda bot. Answered your dumb **** on the other post you placed this bs on.

Scarred TBU and their bots.

Comment

Just putting you in your place. Remember that..

Comment

JFC won 1-0

Comment

FP/WestPasco how many times do we have to tell you go comment how great you are on your ECNL"R" thread. We promise no "Bots" will bother you. You can talk to yourself and praise how great your club is and talk about all the TBU coaches and directors that have come over. The parents of the Fab5 can collaborate and talk about all of the other doodoo players on your own team that need to pick up the slack. If they dont play well then they will go out and offer more free rides to players from Lutz and Celtic. A lot of pressure on the shoulders of FP/WestPasco this season. Every scrimmage and win or loss is weighing against you. If you dont get the "Patch" next season somebody over their will get their title pulled for paying for so many free rides and not getting anything back in return. No pressure though you guys will do great this weekend. Hopefully you wont have any practices cancelled due to bad weather. Don't want to go to the most important tournament of your lives rusty. But you guys should do great because hey you have been training for sooooo long and development is showing. You have have beaten the odds of Covid during the last 3 months of full contact training so a little cold from playing in the rain is a walk in the park for the Fab5 and the 6 scrubs. We are pulling for you.

Signed HNIC

Comment

FP/WestPasco how many times do we have to tell you go comment how great you are on your ECNL"R" thread. We promise no "Bots" will bother you. You can talk to yourself and praise how great your club is and talk about all the TBU coaches and directors that have come over. The parents of the Fab5 can collaborate and talk about all of the other doodoo players on your own team that need to pick up the slack. If they dont play well then they will go out and offer more free rides to players from Lutz and Celtic. A lot of pressure on the shoulders of FP/WestPasco this season. Every scrimmage and win or loss is weighing against you. If you dont get the "Patch" next season somebody over their will get their title pulled for paying for so many free rides and not getting anything back in return. No pressure though you guys will do great this weekend. Hopefully you wont have any practices cancelled due to bad weather. Don't want to go to the most important tournament of your lives rusty. But you guys should do great because hey you have been training for sooooo long and development is showing. You have have beaten the odds of Covid during the last 3 months of full contact training so a little cold from playing in the rain is a walk in the park for the Fab5 and the 6 scrubs. We are pulling for you.

Signed HNIC

The fab 5 and the crew is hitting on all cylinders. Our slowest player us running a 6 sec 40 yard dash. Our girls are learning kicking mechanics and techniques from coaches that can kick a ball 50 yards with exceptional accuracy. I know you are waiting for us to fail. This is call jealousy. You have made one big mistake. We will not fail. Next year fpfc will be a full ecnl club next season. The hater are going to go crazy with envy.

Comment

WRONG!!!
                                weston lost 1-0 , and were pretty dominated from what hear.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X