Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    .....how’s turnout been for tryouts, yoyo? How’s the quality?
    Tryouts have been very promising. The WFF players that left have been replaced by better players.

Comment

I'm sure they have. That's what happens at every club, every year.

Tryouts have been very promising. The WFF players that left have been replaced by better players.

Comment

Lol

I mean, yo yo, what else are you gonna say, the truth?. Do you want to tell everybody that you’ve run off all the good players and what you’re left with is a shadow of its former self.

You were doing good when you weren’t saying anything. And whenever you open your mouth, you can’t help but lie.

Numbers are down, quality is down, are you rehired a coach that quote on their team. In short, Nothing has changed at west Florida flames, yo yo.

And you begin to dismantle u13 and u15 boys teams. All while the soccer community is laughing at you

Comment

Lol

I mean, yo yo, what else are you gonna say, the truth?. Do you want to tell everybody that you’ve run off all the good players and what you’re left with is a shadow of its former self.

You were doing good when you weren’t saying anything. And whenever you open your mouth, you can’t help but lie.

Numbers are down, quality is down, are you rehired a coach that quote on their team. In short, Nothing has changed at west Florida flames, yo yo.

And you begin to dismantle u13 and u15 boys teams. All while the soccer community is laughing at you
          You know so much about soccer, quality, and training.
          But Nobody want to hire you and you can't even train your own kid. Shut up and be quiet back sear driver or come be a coach at wff and let's see what you can do.

Comment

You know so much about soccer, quality, and training.
            But Nobody want to hire you and you can't even train your own kid. Shut up and be quiet back sear driver or come be a coach at wff and let's see what you can do.
            .....I do know a liar. You are one , yoyo.

Don’t need a A license or a PhD to know the club has declined or to notice the goal differential, and that every team was in last place past two years.

Those who do know soccer.....
            ......laugh at you.

Remember, every time you try to run your mouth and spread lies on the site, you’re gonna be called out. Face it. I’m not gonna coach a team, I’m just gonna call your ass out when you come on this site and run your mouth.

You’re about to tank two boys teams. And you know it, and it bothers you. That’s why you act out. You are on your last leg, yo yo. There’s not much more you can say to the coaches, peers, and parents. You are the court jest Of Tampa Bay soccer.

Comment

.....I do know a liar. You are one , yoyo.

Don’t need a A license or a PhD to know the club has declined or to notice the goal differential, and that every team was in last place past two years.

Those who do know soccer.....
              ......laugh at you.

Remember, every time you try to run your mouth and spread lies on the site, you’re gonna be called out. Face it. I’m not gonna coach a team, I’m just gonna call your ass out when you come on this site and run your mouth.

You’re about to tank two boys teams. And you know it, and it bothers you. That’s why you act out. You are on your last leg, yo yo. There’s not much more you can say to the coaches, peers, and parents. You are the court jest Of Tampa Bay soccer.

This is what I know. You can't do nothing about me. You know nothing about soccer. Same broken record response. Yoyo bad yoyo can't coach. What are you able to do?. That right absolutely nothing. All the time you spent on here changes nothing. After all your comments and post nothing has change. Yoyo is still your daddy. Yoyo still bang your wife. Yoyo is still in charge of wff. Yoyo is still getting paid. What do you have? When it all said and done yoyo will still have more than you. You will have your anonymous message board. How pathetic. I take an f license over being a success like you.

Next.... go ahead and repeat the broken record response. Your responses are boring. You are boring.

Comment

This is what I know. You can't do nothing about me. You know nothing about soccer. Same broken record response. Yoyo bad yoyo can't coach. What are you able to do?. That right absolutely nothing. All the time you spent on here changes nothing. After all your comments and post nothing has change. Yoyo is still your daddy. Yoyo still bang your wife. Yoyo is still in charge of wff. Yoyo is still getting paid. What do you have? When it all said and done yoyo will still have more than you. You will have your anonymous message board. How pathetic. I take an f license over being a success like you.

Next.... go ahead and repeat the broken record response. Your responses are boring. You are boring.
                ......#yoyocantcoach

Comment

......#yoyocantcoach
                  Yoyo can bang

C'mon broken record

Comment

Yoyo can bang

C'mon broken record
                    Ha ha, LOL nothing is changing yo yo. Going to say the same thing, to the same person, who repeats the same cycle, with the same mentality, and same lies, with the same results and outcomes. You are your own broken record. I’m just a reflection of that.

if you want something new, offer something new. Like improving your E license to a D license, if you can. Will the new league even allow you to continue with such a low license? Or do you have to surround yourself with other coaches that have appropriate license to help keep you afloat? Do you know that was an issue in the DA. You were the only director in the DA who had such a low license.

If you don’t like it, get off the thread. But what you may not do is spread your bull****.

Comment

Yoyo can bang

C'mon broken record
                      Yoyo can bang his hand maybe, but bit@h please...you are one dumpy looking small bald headed man. No woman would sleep with you unless paid. Embarrassed for that board member if true.

Comment

Ha ha, LOL nothing is changing yo yo. Going to say the same thing, to the same person, who repeats the same cycle, with the same mentality, and same lies, with the same results and outcomes. You are your own broken record. I’m just a reflection of that.

if you want something new, offer something new. Like improving your E license to a D license, if you can. Will the new league even allow you to continue with such a low license? Or do you have to surround yourself with other coaches that have appropriate license to help keep you afloat? Do you know that was an issue in the DA. You were the only director in the DA who had such a low license.

If you don’t like it, get off the thread. But what you may not do is spread your bull****.

I will wait to hear something different from you

Comment

Yoyo can bang his hand maybe, but bit@h please...you are one dumpy looking small bald headed man. No woman would sleep with you unless paid. Embarrassed for that board member if true.

Your wife slept with me. You must be pretty ugly. Yoyo is ugly. Yoyo can't coach. Yoyo has an e license. Your wife suck my di ck. I don't get it either but, it felt good. Give your wife a kiss for me.

Comment

Fake news. Several WFF players are at TBU tryouts this weekend. WFF can't bring in players on free scholarships. The danage YY leadership created is irreversible now.

Comment

Man, we left west Florida flames and went to Orlando city ECNL. Couldn’t be happier. Class act. Winning culture, fundamentals, coaching, tactical and technical input. And really impressive college connections that are bona fide. Really big difference when you leave West Florida flames

Comment

Man, we left west Florida flames and went to Orlando city ECNL. Couldn’t be happier. Class act. Winning culture, fundamentals, coaching, tactical and technical input. And really impressive college connections that are bona fide. Really big difference when you leave West Florida flames

Enjoy your weekly trips. Best of luck to you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X