Breaking News: Fox News reporting Trump colluded with Russia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would Melania Trump, a former fashion model, wear a Russian army uniform at the RNC convention?
    https://images.axios.com/icvrvVibGmI...8415117674.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Why would Melania Trump, a former fashion model, wear a Russian army uniform at the RNC convention?
      lol I had a similar thought - a nod to military regimes

laughed my ***** off when she said Donald is "honest." She of anyone knows lies roll of his tongue with ease.

Comment

lol I had a similar thought - a nod to military regimes

laughed my ***** off when she said Donald is "honest." She of anyone knows lies roll of his tongue with ease.
        The best part of this election season is watching the RNC troll the hell out of Democrats. Watching the libtard meltdowns have been priceless. Trump has been baiting the Dems and they're reacting on cue.

Comment

I thought that was Stormy Daniels that spoke?

Comment

The debate has finally been settled by the man himself. He now confirmed what we knew all along.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/putin-...iet-communists

Russian President Vladimir Putin favorably compared presidential candidate Joe Biden and the Democratic Party to Soviet communism in an interview with the Rossiya TV channel released Wednesday.

But he favorably remarked on the Democratic Party's ideology, comparing it to the old Soviet Union's Communist Party, and said those shared values may be a "basis for developing contacts" with Biden should he win the White House.

"The Democratic Party is traditionally closer to the so-called liberal values, closer to social democratic ideas," Putin said. "And it was from the social democratic environment that the Communist Party evolved."

"After all, I was a member of the Soviet Communist Party for nearly 20 years," Putin added. "I was a rank-and-file member, but it can be said that I believed in the party's ideas. I still like many of these left-wing values.

"Yes, they are difficult to implement, but they are very attractive, nevertheless," he continued. "In other words, this can be seen as an ideological basis for developing contacts with the Democratic representative."

Putin also noted the Soviet Union rhetorically supported the civil rights movement for black Americans and suggested this is another common value he shares with the American left-wing in the context of Black Lives Matter protests in the United States.

Black Americans "constitute a stable electorate" for Democrats, Putin said. "The Soviet Union also supported the African Americans' movement for their legitimate rights."

Comment

The Dems and China

China gave us the Corena Virus and the Democrats take Chinese money or make close to thirty billion dollars like Bloomberg who then spends 100 of millions around the nation in behalf of the Democratic Party. Bloomberg’s own words. So stop the distraction of blaming Trump for a virus that came from China and stop the distraction of Trump and Russia when the Democrats have been selling out to China since Clinton gave them our space technology. His own words and Wall Street Journal.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X