If I safe 1 kid is enough
    360 views in a day
    Slowly but surely

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      If I safe 1 kid is enough
      360 views in a day
      Slowly but surely
      Well thank goodness for you. Imagine what all those oblivious Inter parents would do without you posting on an anonymous chat and saving their kids from the boogeyman. If only they would open their eyes andxsee what you see. But they obviously don't care about their own kids right... So thanks and try not to break your arm patting yourself on the back..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

“The delegation of Weston Futbol Club sent to Medellín was comprised of three teams of different ages and categories under the coordination of Víctor Pastora, technical director of the club.

Pastora did not respond to phone calls or emails from Univision.“

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.uni...lub-in-florida

✅ illegal tournament not approved by US Soccer
        ✅ parents cannot travel on same plane, bus, hotel, although some parents did stay there to protect kids because of past trips history 🤔 (we learned after about this happening in the past)
        ✅ alcohol allowed and hidden from hotel security who wanted more help and one guard was fired a month after
        ✅ rooms destroyed by players
        ✅ drunk coaches not able to walk El Peñón de Guatapé
        ✅ cellphone’s removed and kids cannot call parents in case of an incident
        ✅ U19’s (Pastora’s team) put U13’s to fight among themselves like a Fight Club and no adult stopped it
        ✅ U19’s punched and started fights with U15’s and some ended in rape, kids where told not to fight back to avoid escalation
        ✅ U13’s gathered in large groups to fight the U19’s and where unsuccessful and had to witness rape, many still under counseling after a year, this have long time effects
        ✅ stay quiet=playtime Talk to parents=out of the Club
        ✅ all pictures erased from phones by the request of VP, although chat is still there with all of them
        ✅ Feb 2, 2019 VP sent all 6 adults from the U19’s that did the rape back to Miami. We all returned Feb, 3 2019, he was on my flight.
        ✅ everyone stayed quiet at the club and the perpetrators on roster not playing
        ✅ Inter Miami invitations allow VP to keep many people quiet

In March I learned about the rape, even though I was on that trip. I did contact Inter Miami to warned them. Not sure how far up the message went.

Comment

✅ illegal tournament not approved by US Soccer
          ✅ parents cannot travel on same plane, bus, hotel, although some parents did stay there to protect kids because of past trips history 🤔 (we learned after about this happening in the past)
          ✅ alcohol allowed and hidden from hotel security who wanted more help and one guard was fired a month after
          ✅ rooms destroyed by players
          ✅ drunk coaches not able to walk El Peñón de Guatapé
          ✅ cellphone’s removed and kids cannot call parents in case of an incident
          ✅ U19’s (Pastora’s team) put U13’s to fight among themselves like a Fight Club and no adult stopped it
          ✅ U19’s punched and started fights with U15’s and some ended in rape, kids where told not to fight back to avoid escalation
          ✅ U13’s gathered in large groups to fight the U19’s and where unsuccessful and had to witness rape, many still under counseling after a year, this have long time effects
          ✅ stay quiet=playtime Talk to parents=out of the Club
          ✅ all pictures erased from phones by the request of VP, although chat is still there with all of them
          ✅ Feb 2, 2019 VP sent all 6 adults from the U19’s that did the rape back to Miami. We all returned Feb, 3 2019, he was on my flight.
          ✅ everyone stayed quiet at the club and the perpetrators on roster not playing
          ✅ Inter Miami invitations allow VP to keep many people quiet

In March I learned about the rape, even though I was on that trip. I did contact Inter Miami to warned them. Not sure how far up the message went.
          I can help you with that. It went absolutely nowhere. And it wont go anywhere either. Do you honestly think that everything you just wrote is not public knowledge. Except you are probably lying about being on the trip. And if you were and you have first hand knowledge of kids being raped and all you are doing is posting on Talking Soccer then you are just as bad. But I suspect that you can't go to the authorities because your allegations are either outright lies or exaggerated. I don't know why you think Weston is so powerful but if any of what ypu said is true regarding kids being gang raped the state, and federal authorities would not turn a blind eye to any of that. Im sure you are going to say that there is some grand conspiracy to silence that many people, but since Im in law enforcement trust me when I tell you that Victor Pastora, Weston and Inter Miami combined could not keep this quiet if it were true. They are not even close to having that kind of power especially since this is public knowledge. So you are just another anonymous poster on Talking Soccer with an axe to grind.. The majority of people don't care what you say anymore because you keep saying the same things over and over.

Comment

We know who you are, the Inter dad attorney loyal to VP. Don’t worry, they won’t remove your kid from roster if you join a raise awareness against gang rape under him.

Comment

We know who you are, the Inter dad attorney loyal to VP. Don’t worry, they won’t remove your kid from roster if you join a raise awareness against gang rape under him.
              Yeah. I was waiting for that. Typical response when your idiocy is pointed out. Its whatever. Im not whoever that is, I'm just an adult with common sense that can recognize nonsense, so your statement means less than nothing to me. If this is your therapy I wont stand in your way, but believe me, its getting repetitive and old. All you sound is bitter against a youth coach. Trust me. The majority of us do not believe you or care. Reason number one is that you claim to have all these facts butvyet still you are sitting on them. I can give you the number for the FBI if you like, or for the state attorney's office. That way if you are serious you can take action besides anony.ous posts on Talking Soccer. By the way you can talk to law enforcement anonymously too.. I mean according to you kids have been gangraped right, thats pretty serious stuff. And you were there right, so you can give first hand knowledge.. That will help to get these guys off the street. And you wont have to worry about repercussions because as long as your facts hold up, and you feel that you are in danger of retribution the law enforcement agencies will keep your identity protected.

Comment

How will Inter handle players and coaches if Sharpies are used in the wrong way in their program?

Sweep it under the rug or sweep out the trash?

Comment

If they don’t do anything, just demand to be at hotel like many parents did in Colombia, you could ask them, you have people that travel to Colombia with us right there at Inter.

Comment

How will Inter handle players and coaches if Sharpies are used in the wrong way in their program?

Sweep it under the rug or sweep out the trash?
                    Is that the best response you could come up with? Inter won't have to worry about it. RESPONSIBLE parents will make sure the authorities are involved and if there is proof that something like that is happening we would make sure that the proper authorities as in LAW ENFORCEMENT got involved. What we would NOT be doing is bitching about it in anonymous chatrooms all day and making accusations and pretending to have facts but refuse to give it to the relevant authorities. You know ADULTING...

Comment

If they don’t do anything, just demand to be at hotel like many parents did in Colombia, you could ask them, you have people that travel to Colombia with us right there at Inter.
                      There was also a report of using a remote control in one of the cases. Only one lawsuit was made public. This is very serious matter and everyone should know since he is still in charge of “development”

Comment

Is that the best response you could come up with? Inter won't have to worry about it. RESPONSIBLE parents will make sure the authorities are involved and if there is proof that something like that is happening we would make sure that the proper authorities as in LAW ENFORCEMENT got involved. What we would NOT be doing is bitching about it in anonymous chatrooms all day and making accusations and pretending to have facts but refuse to give it to the relevant authorities. You know ADULTING...
                        Are you an Inter official? Sounds so confident.
                        #RaiseAwareness

Comment

Relevant Colombian authorities? Are they going to come to Weston?

Comment

Relevant Colombian authorities? Are they going to come to Weston?
                            Seems as if the question was asked about Inter Miami. But hey, keep going.. This is your therapy. I will leave you to it... But what would make you happy, if this guy got fired? Be truthful... Isn't that what this is really about... Don't pretend that this is about you caring about kids... That's insulting..

Comment

Are you an Inter official? Sounds so confident.
                              #RaiseAwareness
                              No just a responsible parent who wouldn't use something as serious as child abuse to pursue my own agenda.. How about you? What's your motivation? Getting this guy fired?

Comment

Thank you!
                                700 readers in 2 days

No hazing

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X