Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Happens all the time and parents will say their kid "got some money" when they in fact got financial aid and/or merit $, not athletic.
    That could be true, but with 14 scholarships total and rosters of about 30, even if they spray the money around, some walk ons will likely get on the field.

Comment

They are walk ons .Preferred.

Comment

BC?? She is a walk-on getting zero soccer money
        She’s not a walk on. She received money. That kid will do well there. She works her butt off in practices and games. She trains with boys twice a week right now and with her team. Don’t think CFC or OW are allowing that? While 99.9% of kids were enjoying the summer, she played in the local “pro” league (I believe EJ played on her team also) from Massachusetts that won the league in the East and lost in the finals. That was a thumbs up from the BC staff. AA played for the FSA team.

Comment

And your point is?.Other than she’s busy and cannot win big games.

Comment

read the first sentence of your post
            then repeat until you get the irony
            You made the point the players got nothing. No irony, I know for a fact that none of the players are walk ons.

And we’re all recruited by the respective schools

I’m at a loss as to why you would want to belittle young women who have worked so hard to achieve their goals.

I’d say get a life, but you obviously don’t have one!

Comment

She’s not a walk on. She received money. That kid will do well there. She works her butt off in practices and games. She trains with boys twice a week right now and with her team. Don’t think CFC or OW are allowing that? While 99.9% of kids were enjoying the summer, she played in the local “pro” league (I believe EJ played on her team also) from Massachusetts that won the league in the East and lost in the finals. That was a thumbs up from the BC staff. AA played for the FSA team.
              The one that runs around like a headless chicken?

Comment

The one that runs around like a headless chicken?
                No... The one that has done WAY better than your kid in every step of the way.

Comment

They only dream their kid could play at BC

Comment

Ya the supposed toxic atmosphere there would build character for sure.To be honest ,I’d pass.

Comment

Thanks for the earlier promo post, kid's dad.

Comment

Haha...that’s funny!

Comment

Wow, you know a lot about this kid. If you paid as much attention to your own kid, maybe she wouldn’t have turned out to be such a sloot.

Comment

Wow, you know a lot about this kid. If you paid as much attention to your own kid, maybe she wouldn’t have turned out to be such a sloot.
                            Probably either her dad or her FSA coach.

Comment

Thumbs up from BC staff. Is that a goood thing. Me thinks no

Comment

They only dream their kid could play at BC
                                BC isn't what it use to be. Crappy AD. Lost new coach. Over the top ECNL parents running their mouths

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X