The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so fortunate to have found this site. I never would have thought I would come across so many great political minds on TS. Obviously being sarcastic. You all sound like a bunch of idiots. Especially the democrat supporters here. You really think DJT will be removed from office? You really think you have a candidate that can beat him in November? The majority of the people in this country don't care about the trial. They don't care about the phone call. They don't care about Ukraine. They care about putting money in their pockets and making a better life for themselves and their children. Trump has provided them that. Im an independent, just left of center, that stays informed and I don't care. All this time and money wasted because Hillary couldn't beat Trump. PERIOD!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      ...when TRUMP is acquitted ... Get ready libtards. You know it's coming.
      Now tell us something we haven't already said here ourselves.

The re-election part? Time will tell.

Comment

I think it's #2 for several key people at the top (Trump, McConnell, Nunes . . .), who then use threats and intimidation to keep the rest of the GOP in line.Putin and his oligarchs did their homework very well. They played the long game and it's working better than they ever could have hoped.
        I'd put Graham in the #2 category as well. His 180 after a round of golf with Trump was spectacular to behold.

Comment

I am so fortunate to have found this site. I never would have thought I would come across so many great political minds on TS. Obviously being sarcastic. You all sound like a bunch of idiots. Especially the democrat supporters here. You really think DJT will be removed from office? You really think you have a candidate that can beat him in November? The majority of the people in this country don't care about the trial. They don't care about the phone call. They don't care about Ukraine. They care about putting money in their pockets and making a better life for themselves and their children. Trump has provided them that. Im an independent, just left of center, that stays informed and I don't care. All this time and money wasted because Hillary couldn't beat Trump. PERIOD!!
          Blah, blah, blah, .... were you saying something? I drifted off after some clumsy attempt at sarcasm.

Comment

Blah, blah, blah, .... were you saying something? I drifted off after some clumsy attempt at sarcasm.
            You read it and know it's the truth. Democrat party has nobody that can beat Trump.

Comment

Patriots:
              "Donald Trump must be convicted and removed from office. Because he will always choose his own personal interest over our national interest. Because in America, right matters. Truth matters. If not, no Constitution can protect us. If not, we are lost."
              https://hillreporter.com/schiffs-clo...-matters-56522

Traitors:
              Trump’s Team Warns GOP Senators: "Vote Against Him, And Their Head Will Be On A Pike"
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSPdcBzQTdU

It's literally Good vs. Evil. The American People are taking notice.

Comment

Patriots:
                "Donald Trump must be convicted and removed from office. Because he will always choose his own personal interest over our national interest. Because in America, right matters. Truth matters. If not, no Constitution can protect us. If not, we are lost."
                https://hillreporter.com/schiffs-clo...-matters-56522

Traitors:
                Trump’s Team Warns GOP Senators: "Vote Against Him, And Their Head Will Be On A Pike"

If Trump will always choose his own personal interest over our national interest, then why has he worked so hard to improve the lives of all Americans? From the economy, jobs, trade deals, prescription drugs, the opioid crisis, military strength and benefits, religious freedoms, and border security it doesn't appear that argument is valid. You are 100% correct! The American People have taken notice. A lot of good there. Thank you, Mr President!

Comment

No doubt a few senators will find horse heads and dead hookers in their beds soon . . .

Comment

and if you get your hoe pregnant, that whole anti-abortion thing goes right out the window. No doubt DJT has paid for services over the years. He was a Democrat all his life and was pro choice until he decided it was easier to trick republicans into voting for him.
                    Trump was pro-choice and anti-gun before he ran for president. He also was the anti-Christ personified - bathed in all the 7 deadly sins.

Comment

I'm voting for whoever raises the minimum wage and gives me Medicare for free. I don't care that I'll be paying more in taxes and actually making less than I am now even with the increase in minimum wage but I will never vote for a Republican.

Comment

Trump was pro-choice and anti-gun before he ran for president. He also was the anti-Christ personified - bathed in all the 7 deadly sins.

I don't care if the guy is cheating on his wife and if the guy wants abortions with any of them, that is none of my business. What I care about is more money for corporations and my 401k.

“Under the new regulations, landowners and property developers will be able to pour pesticides, fertilizers and other pollutants directly into millions of miles of the nation's waterways for the first time in decades.”

This = profits!

Comment

I don't care if the guy is cheating on his wife and if the guy wants abortions with any of them, that is none of my business. What I care about is more money for corporations and my 401k.

“Under the new regulations, landowners and property developers will be able to pour pesticides, fertilizers and other pollutants directly into millions of miles of the nation's waterways for the first time in decades.”

This = profits!
                          The Sun is going to melt us. Our water is going to poison us. Iran is going to kill us.

Comment

This = profits!
                            Family values and conservation are for poor people. Maga

Comment

This = profits!
                              Yes, mine and pollute our national parks.

Comment

This = profits!
                                Profits in the short term are more important than future generations.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X