Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dumb f uck yourself! Not everybody has kids playing youth soccer! Lol tool!
    You are one of the dumb f uck with out common sense. You have insight to improve us soccer. Ok I would like to here it. I will be waiting for your answer. Take as much time as you need. Please don't let your answer make you sound like a dumb f uck

Comment

To help us soccer clubs needs to hire more wash up ex p ett professional player, us soccer coaches, and college coaches. Doing this will provide better training at the youth level.

Comment

To help us soccer clubs needs to hire more wash up ex p ett professional player, us soccer coaches, and college coaches. Doing this will provide better training at the youth level.
        as previous poster lets hope they are successful look at the Marlins, every season free tickets as no one wants to be at their nice stadium.

I believe the same will happen to Inter, hope they get TV audience at least and ratings, but to fill their stadiums, maybe first season if that. Most people watch La Liga, Premier, Bundesliga, etc. They are not going to watch any MLS game unless its the playoffs or finals.

Comment

You are one of the dumb f uck with out common sense. You have insight to improve us soccer. Ok I would like to here it. I will be waiting for your answer. Take as much time as you need. Please don't let your answer make you sound like a dumb f uck
          Moron. Make it free like your mom suck in my co ck.

Obviously, you have no idea what the federation has become douche!

dumb f ck.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2628990]Moron. Make it free like your mom suck in my co ck.

dumb f ck.[/QUOT

My mom don't do that. She a lesbian. She will
            f uck your entire family in the a ss with her starp on. Make it free. Ok dumb f uck run along you had your fun. Obviously you don't have an answer. All your answer make you sound like a dumb ****.

Comment

Travel

The problem with soccer (and now lots of other sports) is Travel. Soccer players get better by spending as much time as possible on the ball. Sorry but you can't do that traveling every weekend. You can't do that playing ODP. You can't do that even playing DA.

The only way to truly get better is to train, play soccer all the time. You can do that if find ways to play every day al the time.

US soccer needs to improve the recreational leagues. Make them storng, very strong. Baseball, football, and basketball have until very recently had to travel to perfect their arts. These kids just spent time up at their local fields or courts and played like crazy.

Soccer needs this. Spending hours in the car every weekend to play a 1 hour game honestly is crazy. Not near as good as my kid walking down to the local park playing for hours.

The problem is that you can't do this with soccer. We don't have enough places where kids can just play good quality soccer whenever they want.

Comment

The problem with soccer (and now lots of other sports) is Travel. Soccer players get better by spending as much time as possible on the ball. Sorry but you can't do that traveling every weekend. You can't do that playing ODP. You can't do that even playing DA.

The only way to truly get better is to train, play soccer all the time. You can do that if find ways to play every day al the time.

US soccer needs to improve the recreational leagues. Make them storng, very strong. Baseball, football, and basketball have until very recently had to travel to perfect their arts. These kids just spent time up at their local fields or courts and played like crazy.

Soccer needs this. Spending hours in the car every weekend to play a 1 hour game honestly is crazy. Not near as good as my kid walking down to the local park playing for hours.

The problem is that you can't do this with soccer. We don't have enough places where kids can just play good quality soccer whenever they want.
                With out a doubt the best comment on talking soccer..you are right on!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2629001]
                  Moron. Make it free like your mom suck in my co ck.

dumb f ck.[/QUOT

My mom don't do that. She a lesbian. She will
                  f uck your entire family in the a ss with her starp on. Make it free. Ok dumb f uck run along you had your fun. Obviously you don't have an answer. All your answer make you sound like a dumb ****.
                  Make it free. Enough said. Your mom is a lesbian? Lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X