Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You knucklehead, I don’t know EM or the original coach they threw under the bus. My kid doesn’t play at FSA. I’m on here to say that quitting mid season is a terrible lesson to teach.
    Give the examples to leave mid season outside a family emergency (OP never mentioned that) that is worthy. Helicopter parents ruin their kids, always pushing them for the wrong reasons.. ALWAYS.
    We were there from the beginning and we're leery when ML took the reigns if her age group because he is so bad ..... There is a reason a large, middle class town like Southington with only a single high school has been so poor in soccer year after year. Go watch them play ..... I still have nightmares of "Great Stuff!" Whenever one if his "top" 3 or 4 favorites had another spectacular turnover ..... I think nine of them play at FSA anymore. As most of the girls coaches over there he was another chucklehead
    trying to rack up wins who was infatuatedd with giant kids (with it without speed), absolutely devoid of techincal ability. Thought about leaving when he was announced as coach and regret not doing it, but wised up shortly thereafter when saw him in action. The team will never recover.

Comment

We were there from the beginning and we're leery when ML took the reigns if her age group because he is so bad ..... There is a reason a large, middle class town like Southington with only a single high school has been so poor in soccer year after year. Go watch them play ..... I still have nightmares of "Great Stuff!" Whenever one if his "top" 3 or 4 favorites had another spectacular turnover ..... I think nine of them play at FSA anymore. As most of the girls coaches over there he was another chucklehead
      trying to rack up wins who was infatuatedd with giant kids (with it without speed), absolutely devoid of techincal ability. Thought about leaving when he was announced as coach and regret not doing it, but wised up shortly thereafter when saw him in action. The team will never recover.
      All that and you just end up saying that your kid is small and not fast or skilled. So you decide to blame a coach BUT don’t quit mid season, just before the coach is announced? Another helicopter parent that thinks their kid is better than FSA sees.
      Typical whining parent. How’s band camp going for your kid?

Comment

All that and you just end up saying that your kid is small and not fast or skilled. So you decide to blame a coach BUT don’t quit mid season, just before the coach is announced? Another helicopter parent that thinks their kid is better than FSA sees.
        Typical whining parent. How’s band camp going for your kid?
        FSA coaching is getting better. They got rid of CC. The incoming recruit class this summer will be very, very good. And, MD has a great accent that makes him easily the best youth coach in the state. You could wish for nothing better.

Comment

FSA coaching is getting better. They got rid of CC. The incoming recruit class this summer will be very, very good. And, MD has a great accent that makes him easily the best youth coach in the state. You could wish for nothing better.
          The question was about band camp. Well, “How’s it going”?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X