Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, someone pointed me to this absurd thread. I'm not Glen. I don't play Glen on TV. Because, there is no Glen. And, I am unaffiliated with both Celtics. I have zero connection to both clubs. But, I know the landscape, and I can assure you Glen Celtic is a completely different club than CT Celtic, which is RL's club.

Yes, both clubs operate in very close geographical proximity to each other and, yes, CT Celtic was here first. But, the name Glen Celtic just uses the honored soccer name and nothing more. There was no consideration of brand confusion or leveraging existing reputation, if any. Glen Celtic was a cool soccer name, so it was chosen. Period.

And, both the clubs do the same thing in the same way, more or less: focus on footskills to help youth players develop their art. Both clubs have practices and both play games. Glen Celtic doesn't chase soccer moms, if that's what CT Celtic really does, as alleged, and there's no allegedly creatively deceptive business practices or court cases at Glen Celtic.

While CT Celtic has to go out and earn players, so they have to market, have tryouts, and work on catching kids in their Web and pulling them into the club, Glen Celtic is well positioned and hooked in a local travel club and we can funnel players from there.

Any player has a D1, full-ride skills lying within them, and we can take any of those town players into our club and help them find this potential, if they want, or just play, if not.

So, two different clubs with the same name operating in two different ways in the same market. Hopefully, this puts this mess of a thread to bed. Now, go do something productive with your weekend.

Look who’s the idiot now !!!!! Told you RL is a constant lier !!!!! Lies through his teeth , also a broke sob. Sad this troll can’t stop lieing
    Nobody would use the Celtic name in that area for a youth club. Must be same club. Two branches. RL owns the lot and probably has some flunky running the other branch. Gotcha.

Comment

Nobody would use the Celtic name in that area for a youth club. Must be same club. Two branches. RL owns the lot and probably has some flunky running the other branch. Gotcha.
      Haha don’t make me laugh. This is defiantly something RL would say. Good try loser! Ct Celtic barely has two teams. Considered by many as already sunken ship!!!!

Comment

So, someone pointed me to this absurd thread. I'm not Glen. I don't play Glen on TV. Because, there is no Glen. And, I am unaffiliated with both Celtics. I have zero connection to both clubs. But, I know the landscape, and I can assure you Glen Celtic is a completely different club than CT Celtic, which is RL's club.

Yes, both clubs operate in very close geographical proximity to each other and, yes, CT Celtic was here first. But, the name Glen Celtic just uses the honored soccer name and nothing more. There was no consideration of brand confusion or leveraging existing reputation, if any. Glen Celtic was a cool soccer name, so it was chosen. Period.

And, both the clubs do the same thing in the same way, more or less: focus on footskills to help youth players develop their art. Both clubs have practices and both play games. Glen Celtic doesn't chase soccer moms, if that's what CT Celtic really does, as alleged, and there's no allegedly creatively deceptive business practices or court cases at Glen Celtic.

While CT Celtic has to go out and earn players, so they have to market, have tryouts, and work on catching kids in their Web and pulling them into the club, Glen Celtic is well positioned and hooked in a local travel club and we can funnel players from there.

Any player has a D1, full-ride skills lying within them, and we can take any of those town players into our club and help them find this potential, if they want, or just play, if not.

So, two different clubs with the same name operating in two different ways in the same market. Hopefully, this puts this mess of a thread to bed. Now, go do something productive with your weekend.

Look who’s the idiot now !!!!! Told you RL is a constant lier !!!!! Lies through his teeth , also a broke sob. Sad this troll can’t stop lieing
        What town program is Glen Celtic connected to?

Comment

What town program is Glen Celtic connected to?
          Coventry

Comment

Coventry
            Just Celtic sucking Coventry players out of Coventry as always. Two branches. One club.

Comment

Just Celtic sucking Coventry players out of Coventry as always. Two branches. One club.
              Haha sure Richard Lier Lewis

Comment

https://coventry-webtax.gemsnt.com/r...sc=30+WALL+ST+

This dude is in debt up to his eye balls !!!! To bad RL used his bankruptcy already lol #no bail outs for RL

Comment

https://coventry-webtax.gemsnt.com/r...sc=30+WALL+ST+

This dude is in debt up to his eye balls !!!! To bad RL used his bankruptcy already lol #no bail outs for RL
                  Nobody coming to save you, especially not since he pissed off all his loyal friends.

Comment

Nobody coming to save you, especially not since he pissed off all his loyal friends.
                    It's a soccer club. It's about youth soccer and not making friends. I get it, though. You think because FSA is bankrolled, that it's the only place your kid can develop. Money can help, but youth soccer isn't about that.

Comment

It's a soccer club. It's about youth soccer and not making friends. I get it, though. You think because FSA is bankrolled, that it's the only place your kid can develop. Money can help, but youth soccer isn't about that.
                      Right. It's about the kids. Am sure the kids playing at the various Celtics don't really care about their coach's tax status, and neither should you. Soccer, training, and a good youth soccer experience is the point ... a point that many on talking sht seem to forget.

Comment

2020: about the kids. New footing. Let's work on it. For the good of soccer!

Comment

Spring is coming along nicely. Looking for a couple of players to round out the squads. Look us up!

Comment

Spring is coming along nicely. Looking for a couple of players to round out the squads. Look us up!
                            Troll Alert!!!

Comment

Troll Alert!!!
                              And there you go, feeding it ....

Comment

Troll Alert!!!
                                Great, now the the one guy with the clear vendetta against Rich will wake up and start spouting off with his easy to spot uneducated vocabulary and writing style. Maybe he’ll give us a tax payment update? It’s coming I’m sure...Can’t wait.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X