Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Town programs should do whatever they can to not be affiliated with any clubs. You're just setting players up for poaching. Hire coaches from all over. Sure it takes a bit more effort (and hopefully they have a DOC with good connections) but it's better for the programs in the long run. And, it's not like every coach at club ABC is good. Do you think Rush or BS send their best coaches to town programs? Oh hell no.
    "Their best coaches." Now that's funny.

Comment

Rush is in conversations with Omar to take over his poor managed phytons ****ty club.

Omar will be getting some $$ for every player and will give Rush his beachside academy portion...

Rush academy CT is next...
      I can only imagine what this conversation:

John: “Omar, we will take over your poorly managed Pythons Soccer Club”
      Omar: “Thank you John! It’s an honor to hand over my club and have you run it into the ground for me”
      John: “My pleasure, it’s what I know best”

Comment

Where do you go to find out who coaches what Rush Wilton teams? I went on the Rsuh site and there aren't any listed.

Comment

Where do you go to find out who coaches what Rush Wilton teams? I went on the Rsuh site and there aren't any listed.
          It’s very confusing. First you have to go to the right website. For CT it’s ctrushsoccer.org. The .com sight is for Rush national and has little pertinent info for CT. Second you have to navigate to the right branch in CT. The Wilton branch is listed as SouthWest or SW.

Comment

No coaches listed under Southwest but a few under regional. NP, SB DN

Comment

No coaches listed under Southwest but a few under regional. NP, SB DN
              They are all there. I’m looking at team pages and they are all there. Even have pictures.

Comment

They are listed but not under the Southwest branch

Comment

They are listed but not under the Southwest branch
                  They are all there and they are listed under Southwest. You can visit each team page.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X