Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? Did you fail to read the content of the article you wanted to comment on?

Yet another expcert from your article:

Please bring forward your specific expertise that leads you to dismiss the information in your article. The fact that you are a stupid ignorant dumb*$$ doesn't count.
    My expertise is that the GDP is way below Obama's own projections. Look it up. See what this madman projected. My expertise in the business world for over 40 years tells me that this economy is stagnant. My expertise tells me that household income is flat, for all but a very few. My expertise tells me that the driving force of the economy, the middle class, has been hammered by Obama's and Liberal policies, and their lack of a cohesive definitive plan to move the economy forward. Do I need to go through the laundry list of failed green energy initiatives, the billions lost on GM, the rising national Debt ? Where's the " million jobs" that Pelosi promised from Obamacare ?

Obama has propped up the banks and Wall Street at the expense of hard working Americans. You don't even make any money on savings anymore. You have to risk it ti try and make a nickel.

Projections are worthless. The real deal is the data. We are going downhill. America, the country with unmatched natural resources, high standard of living and high worker productivity is dead in the water. Cities run by Democrats are crumbling before our eyes. Under Obama, 10 million more on SNAP. The list goes on and on.
    Low interest rates, and houses still aren't selling. Cars that are selling, the are being driven by many going out to people with low FICA scores, the same garbage that caused the housing crisis.

Wait until the bubble bursts on Wall Street. It is going to make 2008 look like a picnic, with the dollar due to plunge , and interest rates to skyrocket. The Chinese banks have already started putting money into Equities.

Comment

My expertise in the business world for over 40 years tells me that this economy is stagnant.
      You managed a Wal Mart for 40 years? What are your credentials compared to the two economists mentioned in the article. One of them said growth will be back at 4.0% next quarter.

Be specific. SNAP has nothing to do with this moron. Tell you what man in the streret, woyuld you feel better if the economy was inflationary so long as you got 3.5% interest on your passbook savings account?

What a frickin simpleton. Didn't you have enough reading comprehension to recognize that the article says NOTHING that you claimed. Quote one thing that seconds all your mumbo jumbo about regulations etc.

You can't. Not there. Learn how to read you stupid moron.

Comment

The fact that the economy contracted so much is a big deal. First, while it is easy to dismiss a small contraction as a weather-related incident, we cannot do this with a contraction as large as 2.9*percent. This implies that there were other factors that didn’t immediately disappear on April first. These factors are likely still at large, and they are heightening the probability that the economy weakened during the second quarter, meaning that we could already be in a recession. We should keep in mind that this contraction coincided with the Federal Reserve’s tapering program, which started in January. This indicates that economic growth has become dependent upon the Fed’s stimulus, and that the economy cannot grow without it. As tapering has continued into the second quarter, it would follow that unless there is some unusual event in which*we saw additional pressure impact the economy, which again heightens the possibility that we saw an economic contraction in the second quarter, it means*that we are already in a recession.

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/business...tml/?a=viewall

Comment

You managed a Wal Mart for 40 years? What are your credentials compared to the two economists mentioned in the article. One of them said growth will be back at 4.0% next quarter.

Be specific. SNAP has nothing to do with this moron. Tell you what man in the streret, woyuld you feel better if the economy was inflationary so long as you got 3.5% interest on your passbook savings account?

What a frickin simpleton. Didn't you have enough reading comprehension to recognize that the article says NOTHING that you claimed. Quote one thing that seconds all your mumbo jumbo about regulations etc.

Kettle meet pot (and don't we just love it when one exposes himself as the a hole he is)

The PCE price index confirms what the*more widely followed consumer price index*has already been telling us: That inflation, though mild by historical standards, is now rising at around a 2% clip.“While continuing to fret over the ‘weakness’ of the labor market and even encouraging some short-term inflation, they will have to keep underlying inflation from getting out of hand.”Yet if the Fed addresses inflation too abruptly — or in the opinion of investors too aggressively — by ending stimulus and actually lifting short-term rates, the market’s bulls may use that as a sign to take the summer off.

http://time.com/money/2927099/janet-...dex-inflation/

Comment

Economists With Awful Track Records Say Don't Worry About*Inflation

http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspe...out-inflation/

For pros, inflation worries mount

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101792845

Comment

You're in total denial. Obama has run America into the ground. HE projected economic growth . We ARE NOT GROWING . Forget projections. Look at the facts.

Remember the stimulus ? Almost a trillion $$$. And we are now contracting.

Obama = One failure after another.

Comment

The difference between a intolerant conservative and a tolerant liberal.

Conservative: I disagree with your viewpoint and here are the reasons why....

Liberal: I disagree with your viewpoint, and you are an ignorant moron for holding viewpoints different than mine.

Comment

Liberal: I disagree with your viewpoint, and you are an ignorant moron for holding viewpoints different than mine.
                  Yes, and the Liberal can't very well address the reasons , because they are incapable of doing so.

And the rest of the Democrats like Dick Turban ? They want the illegals at the border to get jobs and health care here, at the expense of American citizens. Just another part of the destruction of America by Obama and the Dems.

It is a planned and orchestrated invasion. We should have the National Guard, even the armed forces at the border . We have 38,000 service people over in South Korea. Time to bring them home, we need them on the border.

Comment

I'm a GD republican you idiot. You don't have a GD clue and morons like you are the reason "conservatives" are rightfully the butt of daily jokes.

If you had a clue you would know that monetary policy right now is geared toward damping down inflation whenever it happens. You would also know that there is lively debate about whether or not that is the best policy.

Unlike you, oh great open minded conservative, I haven't decided the issue in advance to fit my idiot anti-Obama screeds, but I am very aware that simpletons like you aren't liberal or conservative. You are just stupid.

Back to the original point you stupid moron. Tell you what...if all of your bloviating is correct....Obama Obama Obama policies responsible for 4th quarter downward revision in GDP. So enlighten us all. Here's a figure from your original article.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/saman...3700946473.png

So tell us great wise economist which items on your laundry list of causes for the 4th quarter decline changed from Q3, Q2, etc? What policies did Obama change?

Yeah. Suck on that. Moron.

Comment

I'm a GD republican you idiot. You don't have a GD clue and morons like you are the reason "conservatives" are rightfully the butt of daily jokes.

If you had a clue you would know that monetary policy right now is geared toward damping down inflation whenever it happens. You would also know that there is lively debate about whether or not that is the best policy.

Unlike you, oh great open minded conservative, I haven't decided the issue in advance to fit my idiot anti-Obama screeds, but I am very aware that simpletons like you aren't liberal or conservative. You are just stupid.

Back to the original point you stupid moron. Tell you what...if all of your bloviating is correct....Obama Obama Obama policies responsible for 4th quarter downward revision in GDP. So enlighten us all. Here's a figure from your original article.

So tell us great wise economist which items on your laundry list of causes for the 4th quarter decline changed from Q3, Q2, etc? What policies did Obama change?

It is the cumulative effect of his policies . Unintended consequences many times take time to blossom.

Obama projected 3 % GDP growth. We have yet to see it. GDP growth is ESSENTIAL if the economy is to move ahead. Previous recoveries have consistantly been above 3 % over a period of time.

Pipleline ? Plenty of jobs that could be added.
                      Energy development ? Not on Government land, it is the private sector driving it.
                      Dependence on Government ? 10 million addded to SNAP. What's the chances the numbers will go down? Where's the evidence that this 10 million increase, on the backs of taxpayers, isn't the " new normal " under Obama and the Dems.
                      Immigration . Masses of illegals at our borders > Yeah we're told by Libs that they only come here to work , for a better life. How will we be employing the children ?
                      Hate Obama ? No such thing. Any President should be able to explain why his policies are a failure. Instead , this President changes the Laws made by his policies. Well, he was just smacked on the wrists by the Supremes.

How many changes has he made to Obama care ? 10, 20 , 31 ?
                      The EPA, another smack down by the Supremes. And there he was, joking about " climate change deniers " as if they are a threat to this country while thousands of illegals are at our borders. Criminals, drug addicts, children without parents, bringing disease, filth and despair to a city near you.

Obama is a Community organizer. The Affirmative Action President .

Comment

What you are is a LIAR. Suck on that dick head.

Comment

A Recovery Stymied by Redistribution

Public policy intended to make layoffs less painful actually made layoffs cheaper and more common.

This is adapted from remarks by University of Chicago economics professor Casey B. Mulligan on receiving the Hayek Prize on June 25 from the Manhattan Institute for his book "The Redistribution Recession":

Why has the labor market contracted so much and why does it remain depressed? Major subsidies and regulations intended to help the poor and unemployed were changed in more than a dozen ways—and although these policies were advertised as employment-expanding, the fact is that they reduced incentives for people to work and for businesses to hire.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...ion-1404075655

Comment

Nice summary of the failures of this presidency.

"Sometimes, you have to admit you're wrong. And, we were wrong. We said that things couldn't get much worse after the sub par presidency of George W. Bush. But, President Barack Obama's administration has us yearning for the good ol' days when we were at least winning battles in Iraq."

Read more:*http://billingsgazette.com/news/opin...#ixzz36auC7Do6

Comment

Question: Who wrote this piece?

PERSPECTIVES ON IMMIGRATION :
                              Cut Legal Admissions by Two-Thirds : Immigration: A senator offers a 'stabilization' bill.

The federal government has been grossly irresponsible in its neglect of mounting immigration problems, even as these problems place unbearable burdens on states like California. It is regrettable that states have reached a point where the only avenue they have for justice is the courts. It is even more regrettable that this Administration and this Congress stand by and allow the federal courts to decide the nation's immigration policies.Taxpayers simply cannot continue to sustain new populations the size of San Diego or the state of Nevada every year. California is sending up the red flag tat Washington should heed.Unprecedented demands are being placed on job markets, schools, hospitals, police, social safety nets, infrastructure and natural resources. Unlimited new arrivals pressuring these systems threaten to overwhelm them.In the West, we have a real appreciation for dwindling natural resources. We fight for water from the Colorado River, the Truckee River and other scarce sources. We endlessly debate policies governing public lands, mining and livestock grazing. But rarely do we consider the burdens that millions of new people place every year on our water supplies air quality, parks, lakes, recreation areas and public land.Our doors should remain open, but only wide enough to admit those to whom we can realistically offer opportunity and security. To leave the door unguarded is to create an environment in which no one can live securely and peacefully. And so I am sponsoring a bill in the Senate to reduce immigration-legal and illegal.

Comment

Question: Who wrote this piece?

PERSPECTIVES ON IMMIGRATION :
                                Cut Legal Admissions by Two-Thirds : Immigration: A senator offers a 'stabilization' bill.

The federal government has been grossly irresponsible in its neglect of mounting immigration problems, even as these problems place unbearable burdens on states like California. It is regrettable that states have reached a point where the only avenue they have for justice is the courts. It is even more regrettable that this Administration and this Congress stand by and allow the federal courts to decide the nation's immigration policies.Taxpayers simply cannot continue to sustain new populations the size of San Diego or the state of Nevada every year. California is sending up the red flag tat Washington should heed.Unprecedented demands are being placed on job markets, schools, hospitals, police, social safety nets, infrastructure and natural resources. Unlimited new arrivals pressuring these systems threaten to overwhelm them.In the West, we have a real appreciation for dwindling natural resources. We fight for water from the Colorado River, the Truckee River and other scarce sources. We endlessly debate policies governing public lands, mining and livestock grazing. But rarely do we consider the burdens that millions of new people place every year on our water supplies air quality, parks, lakes, recreation areas and public land.Our doors should remain open, but only wide enough to admit those to whom we can realistically offer opportunity and security. To leave the door unguarded is to create an environment in which no one can live securely and peacefully. And so I am sponsoring a bill in the Senate to reduce immigration-legal and illegal.
                                Answer: Harry Reid, Democratic U.S. senator from Nevada, August 10, 1994

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X