Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is creepier - Mr Rogers or Pathfinder?
    Do a little research into who owns the site. Lives in Mass, former club coach.

Comment

The creepiest are the people who think they aren't being manipulated into hating 2 characters enough that you defend them and bash their nemesis for them. You are all pawns. LOL!

Comment

The creepiest are the people who think they aren't being manipulated into hating 2 characters enough that you defend them and bash their nemesis for them. You are all pawns. LOL!
        The voice of Felger!

Comment

The BTDT deflection and lack of accountability campaign continues unabated.

Comment

Who is creepier - Mr Rogers or Pathfinder?
            One in the same, as is BTDT and Perspective. All made up.

Comment

Any doubts, look at the number of posts and page views in just one hour. It's all business.

Comment

Do a little research into who owns the site. Lives in Mass, former club coach.
                He's a ref as well. No wonder we all hate him.

Comment

Every single time BTDT is finished he does something like this in a transparent effort to completely change the narrative. Almost always involves starting a new thread like this one that he started.

Comment

Welcome to the 21st century

this is a really ignorant thread. Bashing activity drives all major apps- perhaps the OP is too old to notice the Twitter, Youtube, snapchat, etc bashing that dominates our culture. its no different here. And the threads that get the most interaction are the ones that have nothing to do with these BTDT or Perspective - - - "Best 2014-2015 Bu12" thread and BU13 thread - all about some townie club and WUP. - and if you go to NY or FLA, you will find the U11, U12 , U13 parents just as vociferous because they are over-involved in their kids lives - and because they obviously have no ****** for their frustrations with their clubs. The kids are being winnowed at this stage and parents are trying to find any way possible to hang on

Comment

this is a really ignorant thread. Bashing activity drives all major apps- perhaps the OP is too old to notice the Twitter, Youtube, snapchat, etc bashing that dominates our culture. its no different here. And the threads that get the most interaction are the ones that have nothing to do with these BTDT or Perspective - - - "Best 2014-2015 Bu12" thread and BU13 thread - all about some townie club and WUP. - and if you go to NY or FLA, you will find the U11, U12 , U13 parents just as vociferous because they are over-involved in their kids lives - and because they obviously have no ****** for their frustrations with their clubs. The kids are being winnowed at this stage and parents are trying to find any way possible to hang on
                      This is the voice of Felger trying to stave off being outed. What he writes is all true, but it is the little one line salacious comments interspersed with real bias that keeps all of those parents at each others throats and coming back for more. He's the one that fuels the emotion. It is actually a lot of work to keep things going like this.

Look at the page views!! Pay attention to them and you will realize the truth about how this site operates.

Comment

He's a ref as well. No wonder we all hate him.
                        Know the guy. He sucked at both!

Comment

Right, because people in FL and Oregon use the same buzzwords and phrases as those in the Northeast. Who's the ignorant one?

Comment

Right, because people in FL and Oregon use the same buzzwords and phrases as those in the Northeast. Who's the ignorant one?
                            obviously not me, because I know which comments I wrote above and have not a clue what a btdt or perspective is - other than to know you are too old to understand this ongoing viral phenomenon

Comment

obviously not me, because I know which comments I wrote above and have not a clue what a btdt or perspective is - other than to know you are too old to understand this ongoing viral phenomenon
                              Don't know what a btdt or perspective is? First time on this board is it?

Comment

Agreed. Really making a fool of himself today. And now his buddy Pathfinder is starting with the poetry again. What a pair.
                                I am not sure how I got sucked into this BS. For the record, I have never written any poetry or lyrics on this site. I have enough trouble just writing plain english.

BTW -- very interest theory in this thread. I love conspiracies. :)

-- Pathfinder

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X