Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Point made. You do not need to rub it in. Sometimes less is more......
    You're right of course, but it's not easy when you still see him hacking away vigorously in what now has been a 15-16 hour shift, and knowing that he'll feverishly be back at it first thing in the morning.

Comment

Well, BTDT, how do you explain that this is the case? 7-8 years is a long time.
      So lets get this straight, you think people are endorsing you simply because no one bothers to answer your obvious attempt to troll. You actually make a fool out of yourself all day long every day and now you need a pat on the back for it? What exactly do you think you add here except cynicism and small mindedness? When you boil it all down, your single largest contribution to this site is your hatred and now you want to be applauded for it. What a clown. You epitomize everything that is wrong with youth sports. Why don't you go hop over to that new thread about the Stars for a while and spend the rest of the night protecting their shield. After reading the first few post, looks like the natives are restless.

Comment

So lets get this straight, you think people are endorsing you simply because no one bothers to answer your obvious attempt to troll. You actually make a fool out of yourself all day long every day and now you need a pat on the back for it? What exactly do you think you add here except cynicism and small mindedness? When you boil it all down, your single largest contribution to this site is your hatred and now you want to be applauded for it. What a clown. You epitomize everything that is wrong with youth sports. Why don't you go hop over to that new thread about the Stars for a while and spend the rest of the night protecting their shield. After reading the first few post, looks like the natives are restless.
        Oh, you noticed the new thread to cap off the night, LOL?!

Just answer why not a single person you have encountered in your entire youth soccer tenure has endorsed anything about you. Simple.

Get some rest my friend.

Comment

Oh, you noticed the new thread to cap off the night, LOL?!

Just answer why not a single person you have encountered in your entire youth soccer tenure has endorsed anything about you. Simple.

Get some rest my friend.
          BTDT is da man!! Will that work for you?

Comment

It is so easy to jerk P's chain. Just throw a little bait out there like "boil it all down" and he'll swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

jump, fishy, jump!

Comment

Good night Pathfinder.

Comment

Good night Pathfinder.
                That wasn't me. I am not really into the whole Tufts syndrome theory. My kids are going ivy. :)

-- Pathfinder

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X