Ne10

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Poster with NE-10 Inquiry: Does anyone have comment on another NE-10 school - Southern CT State? I know a girl who has SCSU on her list as a potential school for a pre-PT degree. Given the competitiveness of PT grad schools nowadays I'm interested in their academic reputation in the health sciences first and women's soccer reputation second.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not hearing to many nice things about him.
      Hey Assumption AD how's that new Mens Soccer Coach working out these days ? 0-3 to date , what were you thinking ?

Comment

Hey Assumption AD how's that new Mens Soccer Coach working out these days ? 0-3 to date , what were you thinking ?
        Agree as an alumni and former player, bad choice AD

Comment

Doubt the AD even knows that this site exists. Did it help you to vent your frustration that your son is in less than an ideal soccer situation? You should have done your homework before hand so you knew what the situation was that way you wouldn't have to bitch like an idiot now.

Comment

Doubt the AD even knows that this site exists. Did it help you to vent your frustration that your son is in less than an ideal soccer situation? You should have done your homework before hand so you knew what the situation was that way you wouldn't have to bitch like an idiot now.
            Live and Learn-give the coach a chance and while u are at it give your son a chance. This stuff happens everywhere, D1, D2 and D3 heck even town soccer-Playing time. Never ends.

Comment

It may be that the Assumption coach is not good for some reason, but people can't really be blaming the coach for a bad start to his first season. Sounds like the school doesn't support soccer, and he didn't recruit any of the guys, so he's supposed to magically transform the team with 2 weeks of training and a new formation? In the NE10, there are some schools like 2-time national champion SNHU that use the NCAA max 9.9 scholarhsips just like a D1 school can, and other schools who have no athletic scholarships for soccer. Look at the rosters- some of the schools are loaded up with foreign men and others have basically local boys. So maybe the Assumption coach was not a good choice (i have no idea) but you can't realistically expect the guy to step in and knock off SNHU- I haven;t looked but i bet Assumption is mostly local kids. That being said, if you look at the results across the league, most of the games are relatively close between all the schools, with SNHU at the top, Merrimack usually close behind, and S Ct sometimes up there too (like this year).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X