Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Prediction: LS and AB final with LS coming out on top. AB are not as strong as everyone thinks, LS has them figured out and the previous meeting proved that point.
    Not possible. They'd meet in the semis if at all.

Comment

Oops sorry. That was Lexington. Not LS.

Comment

Prediction: LS and AB final with LS coming out on top. AB are not as strong as everyone thinks, LS has them figured out and the previous meeting proved that point.
        You haven't seen the games, have you? You saw the first scoreline and then the second, and decided that LS has "figured them out." Brilliant. AB had all the possession and the best chances, multiple corners and free kicks from dangerous areas, and even subbed liberally. LS kept the score down, but that doesn't mean that they played them evenly. I think that LS is one of a handful of teams that could beat AB on the right day - but they will need to play much better than the last time and AB would have to play very poorly.

Comment

You haven't seen the games, have you? You saw the first scoreline and then the second, and decided that LS has "figured them out." Brilliant. AB had all the possession and the best chances, multiple corners and free kicks from dangerous areas, and even subbed liberally. LS kept the score down, but that doesn't mean that they played them evenly. I think that LS is one of a handful of teams that could beat AB on the right day - but they will need to play much better than the last time and AB would have to play very poorly.
          I have seen LS and I have seen AB play numerous times this season. There is a lot of hype surrounding AB, hype they are NOT capable of living up to now tournament time is here.
          LS have improved, and I disagree it needs to be "the right day" for LS to beat AB. They are easily capable.

Not LS or AB parent, I try to see as many games that time allows.

Comment

I have seen LS and I have seen AB play numerous times this season. There is a lot of hype surrounding AB, hype they are NOT capable of living up to now tournament time is here.
            LS have improved, and I disagree it needs to be "the right day" for LS to beat AB. They are easily capable.

Not LS or AB parent, I try to see as many games that time allows.

I'm not an LS or AB parent either, but you're full of cr*p.

LS have improved, and so has AB. I've seen both multiple times too this season, and LS
            simply doesn't have the skills through midfield nor up top to really trouble AB. AB has easily
            been the class of not only the DCL but also North D1 this year. Not sure why you think they are not capable of living up to the hype now, when they've proven that they can live up to it all season long?

I don't expect AB will have any problems winning D1N.

Comment

#1 -- they can't possibly meet in the final.
              #2 -- LS has figured out that they can't beat the starters with a tight subbing rotation in the first game and on the second time they played, LS lost with AB using a much more liberal rotation. The only thing LS has figured out is that they can't beat AB this year.

Comment

#1 -- they can't possibly meet in the final.
                #2 -- LS has figured out that they can't beat the starters with a tight subbing rotation in the first game and on the second time they played, LS lost with AB using a much more liberal rotation. The only thing LS has figured out is that they can't beat AB this year.
                Wrong. LS can and WILL beat AB. Keep adding fuel to the already stoked LS fire, will you!
                AB will not be in north final so your 'chatter' is soon to be irrelevant.

Comment

Wrong. LS can and WILL beat AB. Keep adding fuel to the already stoked LS fire, will you!
                  LS won't but enjoy your stay on Fantasy Island. Will be even funnier if LS loses before
                  the AB game.

Comment

This AB vs LS back and forth is irrelevant. LS will have it's hands full with Masco and if they are lucky enough to make it past them they will have no chance whatsoever vs Central Catholic or Peabody; NONE!!!!

Comment

This AB vs LS back and forth is irrelevant. LS will have it's hands full with Masco and if they are lucky enough to make it past them they will have no chance whatsoever vs Central Catholic or Peabody; NONE!!!!
                      LS only lost three games in a strong league, two losses to AB and one fluke loss to NS.
                      Masco, CC, Peabody are weaker than teams LS play during regular season. Masco are slightly above average and MIGHT cause them a few scares. LS will be in North final from their side of the bracket.

Comment

LS only lost three games in a strong league, two losses to AB and one fluke loss to NS.
                        Masco, CC, Peabody are weaker than teams LS play during regular season. Masco are slightly above average and MIGHT cause them a few scares. LS will be in North final from their side of the bracket.
                        What do you mean strong league? AB & LS...after that...not so much

Comment

What do you mean strong league? AB & LS...after that...not so much
                          Backs up a previous post I made that AB will not be able to cope with playoffs. Only had two challenging games in their league all season. Quick tournament exit for AB.

Comment

Backs up a previous post I made that AB will not be able to cope with playoffs. Only had two challenging games in their league all season. Quick tournament exit for AB.
                            The DCL was very weak this year. How did the D1 North tourney teams do in out of league play? LS and AB beat Nashoba. What else? We're there any ither relevant crossovers?

Comment

The DCL was very weak this year. How did the D1 North tourney teams do in out of league play? LS and AB beat Nashoba. What else? We're there any ither relevant crossovers?
                              LS also beat #4 Andover 2-0. They can beat everyone in this draw except AB.

AB spanked #2 Peabody and tied a good Needham squad.

Comment

So based on that same logic, you must be predicting an early exit for LS too, right?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X