X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS Thanksgiving Schedules

When will the schedules be up?

Why does that even matter at this point? All these types of questions are intended to do is throw mud. These threads are more about inter-club politics than about what fields our kids will be playing on in roughly 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Why does that even matter at this point? All these types of questions are intended to do is throw mud. These threads are more about inter-club politics than about what fields our kids will be playing on in roughly 3 weeks.
      No, im aware what field my kids playing on. Sorry i was generally curious about what kind of competition they are playing. Not everyone asks thigs here with hidden agendas. And maybe people wouldnt ask things like that if they didnt constantly recieve smart ass answers like yours

Comment

No, im aware what field my kids playing on. Sorry i was generally curious about what kind of competition they are playing. Not everyone asks thigs here with hidden agendas. And maybe people wouldnt ask things like that if they didnt constantly recieve smart ass answers like yours
        How can you already know what feel your son is playing on it there's no schedule? I'm not sure what age your son is but my son was u11 last year and even the top bracket was poor. The weather wasn't that bad and it was better than sitting at home stuffing your face with too much food.

If you really want to know about the schedules, I would check their website

Comment

This is a quality run event. GPS does a very good job generally running their tournaments so one really does have to wonder why a thread like this was started.

Comment

This is a quality run event. GPS does a very good job generally running their tournaments so one really does have to wonder why a thread like this was started.
            Because people are dumb , new or the GPS propaganda machine is in full swing.

Has there ever been a tournament that actually post schedules two weeks or more earlier??

Comment

Because people are dumb , new or the GPS propaganda machine is in full swing.

Has there ever been a tournament that actually post schedules two weeks or more earlier??
              Will be great to see how the competition is between these somewhat new teams from the many leagues.

Comment

How can you already know what feel your son is playing on it there's no schedule? I'm not sure what age your son is but my son was u11 last year and even the top bracket was poor. The weather wasn't that bad and it was better than sitting at home stuffing your face with too much food.

If you really want to know about the schedules, I would check their website
                I know what field because it states age group and what location. I checked the website and theyre not up, so thats why i asked. Saying check their website doesnt help

Comment

I'm the team manager for my son's team, and I received an email from the Tournament Director last week stating they are hoping to have schedules up by Nov 5, and have the brackets up sometime this week. You should check with your coach/team manager, as they may have info as well.

They generally miss their self proclaimed deadlines by a day or two, so take this with a grain of salt. :-)

Comment

When will the schedules be up?
                    After Halloween.

Comment

So it seems that many of you have never been to a soccer tournament before, so let me help you out.

Most events will post the accepted teams, by age group, 2-3 weeks before an event
                      Most events will post schedule 1-2 weeks before the event

So this thread can die for a few more weeks!

And no, my kid does not play for GPS and yes, my kids team will be playing in this event!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Comment

And people wonder why there's only 4-5 aholes who dominate all the threads on this site.

Comment

So it seems that many of you have never been to a soccer tournament before, so let me help you out.

Most events will post the accepted teams, by age group, 2-3 weeks before an event
                          Most events will post schedule 1-2 weeks before the event

So this thread can die for a few more weeks!

And no, my kid does not play for GPS and yes, my kids team will be playing in this event!

Thank you and have a nice day!
                          Thanks coach!

Comment

I don't think it's that unreasonable a question.

Thanksgiving weekend is maybe busiest family/travel weekend out there -- some people like to plan for family visits.

Further, given the pressure to book hotel rooms (tournament approved hotel rooms, mind you) it would be nice to know whether the schedule requires me staying in a crappy Holiday Inn or not!

Comment

I don't think it's that unreasonable a question.

Thanksgiving weekend is maybe busiest family/travel weekend out there -- some people like to plan for family visits.

Further, given the pressure to book hotel rooms (tournament approved hotel rooms, mind you) it would be nice to know whether the schedule requires me staying in a crappy Holiday Inn or not!
                              You know you will have games so get the room and you can always cancel, not rocket science!
                              Well, maybe for you it is!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X