Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can We Just Rename the Site "BTDT and His Agendas"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In case you missed it, Perspective, this is a pretty good summation of the incompetency of this administration.*

Incompetence Meets Mendacity in Obama Administration’s Ebola Response

Of course you can keep your health coverage, and your doctor. And we’ll cover everyone while your premiums plummet. Meanwhile, al-Qaeda is “decimated” and these Islamic State guys are just the jayvee team. In fact (fact?), they’re not even Islamic — although they may not be quite as “secular” as the Muslim Brotherhood. Just extremists. (Extreme aboutwhat? Don’t ask.) Jihad is just a “purification of the self”*.*.*.*or, at most, “workplace violence.” Benghazi? A spontaneous “protest” incited by a video. The president was not told it was a*terrorist attack*.*.*.*except by the secretary of defense right after it started — long before he responded by*.*.*.*going to Vegas, where he promptly announced al-Qaeda was “on the path to defeat.” Still, rest assured that the State Department’s top priority is the safety of American personnel*.*.*.*although we did reduce security in Benghazi after our facility was bombed. And rest assured that the Justice Department would never ever let guns walk*.*.*.*except for the thousands its Fast and Furious program transferred to violent gangs — who’ve used them in who knows how many crimes, including the murder of a Border Patrol agent. Still, at least there’s “not a smidgen of corruption” at the IRS, where citizens are harassed, evidence keeps disappearing, and the official at the center of it all takes the Fifth to avoid giving incriminating testimony. No matter. Just take heart that Ebola is not coming to the United States*.*.*.*um, well, if it does come there will be no outbreak*.*.*.*but,*er, if there is an outbreak, we have careful protocols and health-care professionals fully trained to deal with it*.*.*.*and even if the protocols don’t work and the professionals don’t have adequate training, we’ll have a rigorous monitoring program for anyone who is exposed*.*.*.*or maybe a self-monitoring program for people who will isolate themselves*.*.*.*unless, of course, we tell them to go ahead and hop on a plane. Well, look, at least we can promise there won’t be a “serious” outbreak.

http://www.nationalreview.com//artic...rew-c-mccarthy

Comment

Latest Obama job approval polls, Perspective.

Associated Press
      Approve 40% (can you believe that many still approve of the job this guy is doing?)
      Disapprove 59%

ABC/Washington Post
      Approve 39%
      Disapprove 57%

Reuters
      Approve 39%
      Disapprove 53%

So tell me, Perspective, in 2009 when Obama had an approval rating high of 65%, did all those people now disaaproving your messiah turn racist in 5 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I mean, really, when is enough, enough?

There is almost nothing left to the site except his continuous games and enraged agendas. All of the fake topics he keeps harping on are entirely vehicles for him to sledgehammer his poisonous hatred over and over and over. And none of the topics even apply to him anymore...not in the least. He has destroyed the site. It is nothing but his 24/7 playground. He lies all day long and posts links to articles normalizing all hid his fictionalizing and little strategic maneuvers. Not fun, and certainly not informative.
        Who is BTDT and Perspective? I see their names on here whenever I visit, but I have no idea what the relevance is. From an outsider perspective, it's sort of strange. Everyone appears to accuse everyone of being someone else -- but all the accounts are anonymous!

Comment

Who is BTDT and Perspective? I see their names on here whenever I visit, but I have no idea what the relevance is. From an outsider perspective, it's sort of strange. Everyone appears to accuse everyone of being someone else -- but all the accounts are anonymous!
          Ridiculously phony.

Here's a question. Should someone, by virtue of being "anonymous," be permitted to make up whatever they want about others and organizations, pose as secret traitor double agents, create and promote fiction after fiction, go on for 30 pages insisting something hate-driven is true, and then finally admit that it's not true but still may count as true because in theory something similar COULD happen at some vague, undetermined point in the future (which one could say about anyone and any club)? And then it's also OK when one attack avenue runs out of steam the person just initiates 3-4 brand new hate attacks/threads? Put another way, by virtue of being "anonymous," can a person do absolutely anything he wants, with no limits?

Comment

Ridiculously phony.

Here's a question. Should someone, by virtue of being "anonymous," be permitted to make up whatever they want about others and organizations, pose as secret traitor double agents, create and promote fiction after fiction, go on for 30 pages insisting something hate-driven is true, and then finally admit that it's not true but still may count as true because in theory something similar COULD happen at some vague, undetermined point in the future (which one could say about anyone and any club)? And then it's also OK when one attack avenue runs out of steam the person just initiates 3-4 brand new hate attacks/threads? Put another way, by virtue of being "anonymous," can a person do absolutely anything he wants, with no limits?
            I guess I stand by my initial thoughts. This is one bizarre site. Should be, in theory, a wealth of information and discussion. However, all of this cryptic "you're so and so", "no you're so and so", is at best strange.

If I were the administrator I'd banish anonymous accounts -- and at least make everyone have a username to which their comments/opinions are attributed. That way, like other boards, you can decide who you think has some valuable input and who is a troll/full of crap.

Comment

"Put another way, by virtue of being "anonymous," can a person do absolutely anything he wants, with no limits?"

Well, that's how you operate.

Comment

LOL! But here you are--stuck commenting in an insider's thread with "BTDT" in the title. The rock-bottom desperation and stupidity of your lying is, as you say, BTDT/BTNT/Pathfinder, too funny.

Now don't, dear "outsider," get all hot and bothered by the above remarks about alleged people you have no idea about.

Comment

I guess I stand by my initial thoughts. This is one bizarre site. Should be, in theory, a wealth of information and discussion. However, all of this cryptic "you're so and so", "no you're so and so", is at best strange.

If I were the administrator I'd banish anonymous accounts -- and at least make everyone have a username to which their comments/opinions are attributed. That way, like other boards, you can decide who you think has some valuable input and who is a troll/full of crap.
                  Makes way too much sense.

Comment

Brand new. Found site by accident (and isn't that always the case, LO?). And yet within 2 posts decides what is "bizarre" and also comes in brand new persumptuous enough to opine what the site really should be about..."in theory, a wealth of information and discussion." And then the conclusion of "cryptic at best" regarding that some might know who is posting after someone has been doing exactly what he is doing today for 7 years straight. The level of presumption when seeing this latest fiction is all you need to know. Insulting to everyone who visits the site.

Comment

SPoT-On

Comment

Brand new. Found site by accident (and isn't that always the case, LO?). And yet within 2 posts decides what is "bizarre" and also comes in brand new persumptuous enough to opine what the site really should be about..."in theory, a wealth of information and discussion." And then the conclusion of "cryptic at best" regarding that some might know who is posting after someone has been doing exactly what he is doing today for 7 years straight. The level of presumption when seeing this latest fiction is all you need to know. Insulting to everyone who visits the site.
                        Spot on, deluxe version.

Comment

Any person who is visiting this site for the first time would realize in short order there is at least one crazy poster running amok.

Comment

Any person who is visiting this site for the first time would realize in short order there is at least one crazy poster running amok.
                            Yup - Perspective!

Comment

Yup - Perspective!
                              Please Lord, if you do one thing for me, can someone please take Perspective to a Long term care facility where he is deeply probed

Comment

It's pretty ironic that Perspective is this elitist liberal who would love to engineer the outcomes on how everyone visiting this site views what they read.

It seems painfully obvious that for all the complaining by way of shining the spotlight incessantly that the unintended consequence is Perspective does a better job of discrediting himself than BTDT could ever hope to promote this so-called agenda.

If Perspective could manage to treat BTDT like a tree falling in the woods, all sorts of good things would happen, whether BTDT began to annoy the **** out of everyone or Perspective stopped annoying the **** out of everyone...or both.

He's too far gone to help himself though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X